Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Neo-nazis are not pro-european. The Nazis were a totalitarian and fanatic attempt at Germanic nationalism and utopia building like the Soviet Russia was, the neo-nazis are a bunch of confused and moronic kooks with personal vendettas against the western world.

Y’all already know who sits in the

that reminds me of the cover of that old edith anne album from way back in the day

454915E4-EBC1-4B84-9426-3FB7D3A02857.jpeg
Back in July.

Beautiful.

Where was the photo taken?

Your sweetness is appreciated. :text-thankyouyellow:

The locale was outdoor dining in the hipster area of a small, Midwestern, USA city.

Wendy’s? :slight_smile:

W.jpg

_
My current every-day look… which also inadvertently scares small children
and startles most adults.
8-[

So… I decided to take part in this reel challenge, just for da jokes. :laughing:

As of a few minutes ago. I’m 58 years old, look about 38, eh? :wink:

I’m playing with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) and I recently learned to stream live HD video to YouTube using a HD camcorder, HDMI Video Capture Device, and OBS. It’s freakin’ AWESOME! LOL

I look a little different than my avatar in real life. Motor Daddy 58.0… :slight_smile:

Me.png

here’s a fresh one

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY2OdilJe9w[/youtube]

_
Just getting over a bad reaction from something that was slowly killing me from the inside… my own private go’damn bloody kryptonite.

…it’s good feeling well, so feeling much less ‘fed up’ …hence the recovery photo and the apt. song.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0lbm5J0uUs[/youtube]

thanks for all the kind comments on my pic everyone

How much did they pay you to cart the sign around?

4 bucks

Mr R…you are not at all like a guy who would entertain strippers, etc. I imagined you as a guy wearing lots of jewellery, :smiley: you know gold chains, and a flashy dresser.

Not the conservative guy in the pic.

How our minds deceive.

i’ll entertain anyone. in real life i’m well spoken and know lots of words and have a strong ability to read people and adjust to whatever kind of communication is most effective with them. it’s a blessing that’s for sure. i had crazy hair as a teenager and again when i was about 20. that was 23 years ago. i’m well past the attention seeking phase of my life.

here i am entertaining a person who is not a stripper but i believe that she could be if she put her heart into it. instead she does boring things like recruit accountants and auditors for oil companies. typical overachieving mba type. but still fun.