Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Based on my pics hes positive. Not much of a philosopher are we erik? Thats just a bad inference. Besides, i got more ass than a toilet seat in college and i was broke as shit. Besides that, i dont date broke women.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby AutSider » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:52 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Atheris wrote:I agree, having people like you because of your looks is superior to having people like you because of your money... wait a minute... :-k

Not sure which is the better option here Atheris... being wanted for ones looks or for ones money... what should someone want us for? If both parties are on an equal footing looks-wise it seems right to me, so.. as Goldilocks would say, it's about things being just right.

So, people are hated if they possess looks and/or riches? riiiiiight.

Neither looks nor money should be the only reason if a person is interested in a serious relationship. If not, it doesn't matter anyway.

I'd say going for looks is less shallow, as physical attraction is a prerequisite of any healthy relationship.

Let's just select men based solely on the presence of a beautiful and slightly above average sized penis.

"I'm not sure if you're the right guy for me, can I see your penis? *takes a ruler out of pocket Mr.Bean style, measures the penis* . Sorry, I like you and all but you're half an inch short."
AutSider
BANNED

Postby phoneutria » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Wizard wrote:Erik, phone told me that she's saving herself for you. I told you, you get all the pussy, I admire you bro.

Nah, his is tiny. Skinny too.
Sharpie dick.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby imaqtpie » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Thats like secondary or something girl(I thinks). First and foremost is def tongue usage skills. How on earth do you think lezbs get by?? Sizzoring???

imaqtpie

Postby phoneutria » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:39 pm

imaqtpie wrote:Thats like secondary or something girl(I thinks). First and foremost is def tongue usage skills. How on earth do you think lezbs get by?? Sizzoring???

lol if you think I'm serious
phoneutria

Postby gib » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:20 am

I say money. It's more likely to last to old age (if you're wise about it), and it's easier to withhold for favors.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

In fact, the idea that there's more differences between groups than there is between individuals is actually the fundamental racist idea.
- Jordan Peterson

Here's a good rule of thumb for politics--attribute everything to stupidity unless you can prove malice.
- Ben Shapiro

right outta high school i tried to get a job as a proctologist but i couldn't find an opening.
- promethean75

Ahh... gib, zombie universes are so last year! I’m doing hyper dimensional mirror realities now.
- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Erik_ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:47 am

Yeah - I'm back. The whole going away thing was part of a certain scheme of mine, that I disregarded ---Satyr knows what I'm talking about.

Kryptocunt, or however you spell you're name.....you seem like you are, most likely, a tweaker. I'm basing that off your erratic and eccentric writings and other crack-head like peculiarities.
Erik_
Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:10 am

OK! Who won the betting pool on how soon he would be back as himself or another name???
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Erik_ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:12 am

Kriswest wrote:OK! Who won the betting pool on how soon he would be back as himself or another name???

Well, I did say I might come back. But as previously mentioned, it was a smoke screen for something I won't go into detail about.

How many Canucks are in here, btw?
Erik_
Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:21 am

Ooooohhh he did a smoke screen!!!!! Mystery, oh boy! Shivers and worries..... and big old bad boy goat is a part of it.... ooohhhh.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby gib » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:25 am

A smoke screen? Don't we all feel so deceived. You got us good.

I'm Canadian, btw, if that's what you mean by "Canuck".

In fact, the idea that there's more differences between groups than there is between individuals is actually the fundamental racist idea.
- Jordan Peterson

Here's a good rule of thumb for politics--attribute everything to stupidity unless you can prove malice.
- Ben Shapiro

right outta high school i tried to get a job as a proctologist but i couldn't find an opening.
- promethean75

Ahh... gib, zombie universes are so last year! I’m doing hyper dimensional mirror realities now.
- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:30 am

gib wrote:I say money. It's more likely to last to old age (if you're wise about it), and it's easier to withhold for favors.

...now that's just plain evil :|
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby gib » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:33 am

MagsJ wrote:...now that's just plain evil :|

It's true though, ain't it?

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Erik_ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:34 am

mr reasonable wrote:Based on my pics hes positive. Not much of a philosopher are we erik? Thats just a bad inference. Besides, i got more ass than a toilet seat in college and i was broke as
mr reasonable wrote:Based on my pics hes positive. Not much of a philosopher are we erik? Thats just a bad inference. Besides, i got more ass than a toilet seat in college and i was broke as shit. Besides that, i dont date broke women.

Bro,

You are hideous; looks like you have gingivitis. No amount of money will ever compensate for that, braski.

You look like an amalgam of faggel/Mclovin from Superbad and Cosmo Kramer.

You're jelly a fuck, brah. Always trying to neg my posts, because you are an insecure phaggot. Mirin' my aesthetics hard.

Fuuuuark!
Erik_
Philosopher

Postby ended6 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:09 am

I want to see some pics of this dude
ended6
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:49 am

Erik, youre pining over strangers on the internet and I'm squeezing fake tits at a resort in florida. I dont know what else to tell you.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:40 am

gib wrote:
MagsJ wrote:...now that's just plain evil :|

It's true though, ain't it?

I wouldn't know darl.. I've never been with a man for his money and I'm not up for being manipulated (it's a massive turn off don't you think?) so the money only option wouldn't work for me, which leaves the looks/looks&money options.

But even with the last option, the moneyed-person can still think the other is with them for their money regardless of both being lookers...
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby gib » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:50 pm

MagsJ wrote:I wouldn't know darl.. I've never been with a man for his money and I'm not up for being manipulated (it's a massive turn off don't you think?) so the money only option wouldn't work for me, which leaves the looks/looks&money options.

You could be manipulated either way, it's just easier with money.

MagsJ wrote:But even with the last option, the moneyed-person can still think the other is with them for their money regardless of both being lookers...

Which means what? That using money as a tool of manipulation wouldn't work as easily? True, but the question was: what would you rather be used for--money or looks?

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby phoneutria » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:35 pm

I make more money than most men I know.
Now if only I figured out how to open a jar of pickles....
phoneutria

Postby Kriswest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Nope, no not going to, its too easy to go to that grey area of pickles.... I..... nope no......
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby gib » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:26 pm

phoneutria wrote:I make more money than most men I know.

So much for the gender wage gap.

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Erik_ wrote:Yeah - I'm back. The whole going away thing was part of a certain scheme of mine, that I disregarded ---Satyr knows what I'm talking about.

Kryptocunt, or however you spell you're name.....you seem like you are, most likely, a tweaker. I'm basing that off your erratic and eccentric writings and other crack-head like peculiarities.

K: Man, Erik is like some social disease like the clap, he just won't go away.

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby imaqtpie » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Dont give up on him. Hes just a massive victim I think. For unknown reasons, and Im guessing he would be the last person to really know of those reasons.

imaqtpie

Postby phoneutria » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:03 pm

gib wrote:

There's still a gap. People lowball me all the time on job offers, assuming I'll just take it because I'm a woman. Makes negotiating a lot more difficult.
phoneutria

Postby Carpophorus » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:59 pm

phoneutria wrote:
gib wrote:

There's still a gap. People lowball me all the time on job offers, assuming I'll just take it because I'm a woman. Makes negotiating a lot more difficult.

The gender pay gap is a myth as has been proven many times over. You only contrive a pay gap by deliberately using an inappropriate average.
Carpophorus

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat