What are you doing? (Part 1)

_
More speculative-tripe and much presumptive-tribulation… doing running commentary a’la KTS observational responsive style. I’d rather the person didn’t… with me.

Once a person has missed a ship that has sailed, it becomes a definitive and irreversible point in time.

I will still be nice to you; as nice as your stupidity and snobbery allow me to be.

Accomplished much today like putting together a new bed, planting 8 types of veggie seeds(an experiment to see if the 2016 seeds grow at all), and repacked my camping gear(trying to lighten the load by removing non-essentials).

Sorry about pink colored photo, my plant light casts that.

_
You’re going camping?

I’ve finally got the Spring-cleaning bug… hope I can continue on with the endeavour, tomorrow.

Are this two guys probably the same guy?

OA.pngWhen 77 years old. - - - - - - - When 61 years old. - - - -

It’s my uncle. Really!

The other one is either my uncle too or it is the musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull).

Look at them: They look confusingly similar, although one in the photo is 77 and the other in the other photo is 61 years old.

OA.png
Right?

This “puppy” was 91 months and 5 days old when the photo was taken (on 10 October 2019). 91 months and 5 days correspond to 7 years and 7 months and 5 days. :wink:

This dog gets a lot of attention; it is played with a lot and also walked with very often. And yet every now and then we ask ourselves whether it is really enough. But it is enough. Guaranteed. :slight_smile:

:animals-dogrun: :animals-dog:

yeah i signed a lease

Will you let me know if Casa Bonita still rocks?

in lakewood?

Can’t remember where exactly, but this Mexican restaurant’s interior was miniaturized aspects of Mexico’s architecture and there were live performances with cliff divers into a lagoon. However, the cafeteria styled food sucked but it was an experience visiting this place, for sure.

I’d like to before there’s crazy amounts of mosquitoes and flies.

fuck a bunch of insects

rsz_54m04l.jpg

i’ll squish that bitch so fast he wont even know what hit him

i brewed some beer yesterday. i think im just gonna take maybe the rest of the year and just go on a drinking binge and sort of see how that works out

A prolonged derangement of the senses can be a very productive period for the artist and philosopher, tho

Got growth from those 2016 seeds: broccoli, cabbage, and roma tomatoes so far. Yaay!!! Need to order 2 more plant lights.

Perhaps my lentil experiment next.

this is true

you in soil or hydro?