What are you doing? (Part 1)

_
My cat and I are listening to this: youtu.be/yIEF8Mf-FcI whilst also hearing the non-stop drizzle of rain, outside - I have yet to listen to Volume 1, and I am not sure if there are any further volumes after 3. :-k

The rest of my day… intermittent exercising, dinner, and hopping onto the computer at some point.

_
Watching Denmark v Belgium, in the UEFA EURO 2020 Group B match-up.

So interesting hearing the differing National Anthems…

Belgium… currently the best team in the World, beat Denmark.

Y’all know what I’ll be doing this afternoon and evening. The full lineup: google.co.uk/search?q=euro+ … ;mt;fp;1;;

america has the best soccer team we just let the rest of the world win because we dont want them to feel bad

Lol… ok…

I’ve seen America play… a few times in-fact… they are very good.

Didn’t you guys win something, some years back? or was it nearly win…? not sure which… I can’t quite remember, though I could look it up. :smiley:

Another day wasted experiencing writer’s block. Cannot for the life of me get my first sentence written.

i think the us womens team won a world cup or something a stanley cup one of those cups

Sad to say, but I don’t watch women’s football :neutral_face:

I think it was a World Cup match some years back, where America played a really good game: ussoccer.com/history/timeline 2000 onwards.

Three minutes after this footage was taken I started a mosh pit.

streamable.com/h3h64g

me neither but it was in 2019 and i remember everyone being like tHe wOmEn sHoULd gEt PaID aS mUcH aS tHe mEN!!

they dont get it it that the money doesn’t come from winning the games that it comes from generating revenue

probably the right thing to do

Enjoying this moment MIJOT

Thinking.
About this happy day to All fathers including the ONE above.!

Nice! Happy Pappy’s Day all Daddies!

A 70 degree day with a slight breeze, little puffy clouds rolling through the sun beams is glorious. Gonna go triking soon.
Besides the joy journal, I’ve been trying to start a new habit of giving thanks before I eat.

Going to a lua, hope there is an open bar. It’s raining, but. counting blessings .

drinks in the rain sounds legit. it was cloudy here today, so i drove up above the clouds.

You’re always so much more at home here, aren’t you?

Really, I dare anyone to claim they wouldn’t want to be you.

Hey, you follow me, I follow you. :sunglasses:

…and was there?

It’s been raining here all week, and dropped below 20c/70f… it’s a bit brrrr, as One’s physiology had adapted nicely to the hotter clime of Summer… but at least it remained in double figures.

Yes there was but i cant remember if it was closed before last call or not, because it did not really matter for i got the bartender help me forget.