Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Blurry » Wed May 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Blurry wrote:
3Sum wrote:Sex and the City quotes make men everywhere want to carve out their eyes with a rusty spoon. We would rather play leap frog porcupines than read another one of these faux lines of enlightenment.


Sex and the City was primarily written by men. Especially the dialogue.


Calling bullshit. Look at all those females that adore the show also otherwise it wouldn't be on air.

We men can however look forward to women making excuses for their own sex constantly. Exhibit A.



Calling bullshit? It's a fact. The information is out there. It's Hollywood, not the CIA. You can find out who is behind every movie and show ever made.
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
User avatar
Blurry
fuck
 
Posts: 4423
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby LaughingMan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Blurry: Calling bullshit? It's a fact. The information is out there. It's Hollywood, not the CIA. You can find out who is behind every movie and show ever made.


Who is the biggest consumable audience overall? Women are. Stop the shit.

I can't help it if your gender is stupid besides being whorish.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby LaughingMan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Kriswest wrote:Wow! Learn something new every day.. Speaking truth makes one subservient and fake.
So according to that a real man lies, whines, and blames women for their problems, like being unsatisfactory to women... hmm.


No, speaking of bullshit sexual egalitarianism makes one subservient and fake as a male. Makes them a suck up also. Please try to catch up and pay attention.

A real man understands women as being one of the prime instigators of civilization and not the sweet angelic do no wrong beings political correctness portrays them as.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Kriswest » Thu May 08, 2014 12:46 am

And that was no way implied by what he said. You chose to ignore what was written to suit your agenda.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20554
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby LaughingMan » Thu May 08, 2014 3:22 am

Kriswest wrote:And that was no way implied by what he said. You chose to ignore what was written to suit your agenda.


And it suits my agenda very well if you must know.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Moreno » Thu May 08, 2014 5:08 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Moreno: LOL. Men will have sex with women they do not like, with women who are asleep, in filthy beds, on the floor after the bar has closed, wherever, whenever with nearly whomever. Women are clearly pickier about whom they have sex with, where, how bad it and the man smells, if she actually likes him and so on. Men are whotes who do not charge Money. In fact the reason there are more female actual whores, who take Money for sex, is because men are more whorelike. You don't need to pay a man, he is a free whore. In fact the labeling women whores, like you did, is really fucked up in the head and so disconnected from reality it's probably dangerous.


That's a good male subservient sock puppet. That a boy.

I've now read those two sentences twice and gosh, not an argument in there. I take that as you conceding the field.

If you Think the only possible alternative to seeing women as whores is to be subservient to women, no wonder you can't deal with the truth or deal with women as peers, that is how scared or desperate or hopeless - whichever one(s) it is - you are.

You frat boys pseudointellectuals - yes, despite your class and Lifestyle, that's who your progenitors are, frat boys - spout crap that comes right out of the Abrahamic religions, even though in your next thread you'll act as if you have seen through religions and have a free mind. You are just Another imam/priest blaming women rather than actually facing your own shit. You Think your atheism has somehow extricated you from your obvious Abrahamic imprinting? Guess again. My lack of subservience to the oldest religion on the books - blaming women precisely where you need to look at yourself - bugs you because you are too cowardly to know yourself.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Moreno » Thu May 08, 2014 5:15 am

[quote="Tyler Durden]

A real man understands women as being one of the prime instigators of civilization and not the sweet angelic do no wrong beings political correctness portrays them as.[/quote]

Calling you out. You are a liar and a coward. I never said that. You can't actually make an argument. So you hallucinate. You see yourself as a rebel and I could fucking pop down to any bar, board room, military base, back room senate hearing and find a lot of guys spouting the same has not changed in thousands of years philosophy. And the more Power the men have in the World, the more they would, when they Think no mikes are around and often when they don't even care if there care, spout the same shit you do.

That whore Word fits men better than women.

That doesn't mean men are worse humans. The Word whore has a tremendous hatred of sex in it. You Think you are a maverick, male centered guy, and here you are spouting memes that come from religious hatred of the act of sex (and then also of women). If you really looked into it, you would see the incredible self-hatred men have that they do not face and that is driving this hatred of women, but you are like most of the right wing Conspiracy web sites - sure, they bitch about the illuminati, but nothing brings out their blood lust like a good thread bashing blacks or women.

You are a cliche.

And that particular cliche is subservient to Power. Good boy.
Last edited by Moreno on Thu May 08, 2014 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby LaughingMan » Thu May 08, 2014 5:17 am

Moreno wrote:[quote="Tyler Durden]

A real man understands women as being one of the prime instigators of civilization and not the sweet angelic do no wrong beings political correctness portrays them as.[/quote]

Calling you out. You are a liar and a coward. I never said that. You can't actually make an argument. So you hallucinate. You see yourself as a rebel and I could fucking pop down to any bar, board room, military base, back room senate hearing and find a lot of guys spouting the same has not changed in thousands of years philosophy. And the more Power the men have in the World, the more they would, when they Think no mikes are around and often when they don't even care if there care, spout the same shit you do.

That whore Word fits men better than women.

That doesn't mean mean are worse humans. The Word whore has a tremendous hatred of sex in it. You Think you are a maverick, male centered guy, and here you are spouting memes that come from religious hatred of the act of sex (and then also of women).

You are a cliche.[/quote][/quote]


I'm a cliche? Says the metrosexual female ass kissing male feminista.

Tell your college campus feminist professor I said hello.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu May 08, 2014 5:24 am

I don't see "whore" as meaning anything bad.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26811
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Moreno » Thu May 08, 2014 5:26 am

Tyler Durden wrote:I'm a cliche? Says the metrosexual
Metrosexual???LOL. The rest is even more of a joke.
You have no idea what I am, how I live, any of it, and you still have no arguments.
You got nothing, frat boy.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Moreno » Thu May 08, 2014 5:27 am

mr reasonable wrote:I don't see "whore" as meaning anything bad.
What's it mean to you? It obviously means something bad to JOker.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 am

Moreno I've been called a leftist, a capitalist pig, a jesus freak, a crackhead...all kinds of things by all kinds of people. I think one thing people like about the internet is that they can decide who you are in their minds and then argue with whatever they hate whether you're actually that person or not.


I think of "whore" the same way I think of "chef" or "car salesman" or "janitor". It's just a job. Can't worry about being moral and all that until you've got food and shelter. Once the bills are paid we can entertain all kinds of philosophical things. I can't judge people on how they make their money. (With some limits of course, I mean...I don't want hitmen to have it easy.)
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26811
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Moreno » Thu May 08, 2014 5:45 am

mr reasonable wrote:Moreno I've been called a leftist, a capitalist pig, a jesus freak, a crackhead...all kinds of things by all kinds of people. I think one thing people like about the internet is that they can decide who you are in their minds and then argue with whatever they hate whether you're actually that person or not.


I think of "whore" the same way I think of "chef" or "car salesman" or "janitor". It's just a job. Can't worry about being moral and all that until you've got food and shelter. Once the bills are paid we can entertain all kinds of philosophical things. I can't judge people on how they make their money. (With some limits of course, I mean...I don't want hitmen to have it easy.)
So you were just thinking that more women make money in the sex trade by directly selling their own physical contact than men do. I think that is true. I don't think that is all that Joker is on about.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby AutSider » Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 am

LOL. Men will have sex with women they do not like, with women who are asleep, in filthy beds, on the floor after the bar has closed, wherever, whenever with nearly whomever. Women are clearly pickier about whom they have sex with, where, how bad it and the man smells, if she actually likes him and so on. Men are whotes who do not charge Money. In fact the reason there are more female actual whores, who take Money for sex, is because men are more whorelike. You don't need to pay a man, he is a free whore. In fact the labeling women whores, like you did, is really fucked up in the head and so disconnected from reality it's probably dangerous.


Thing is, for males it isn't bad to be a whore because it doesn't make them deviate from their role, in fact, it may help them achieve their role and the role of males is to spread their seed as much as they can (which means to have sex with as many women as they can).

The role of the female is a mother role - to have a child and caress it, and since you can have a child only with 1 man, the more the female deviates from being with only 1 man the more she fails at her role.

Yes, men and women are different organisms and should be judged by different standards. God designed it that way (right, my fellow theists?), so who are you to say otherwise?

Also, who the fuck is Joker?
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby AutSider » Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 am

Also, don't forget other important roles of women, such as cooking, cleaning, vacuuming et cetera.

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby LaughingMan » Thu May 08, 2014 10:46 am

Moreno wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:I'm a cliche? Says the metrosexual
Metrosexual???LOL. The rest is even more of a joke.
You have no idea what I am, how I live, any of it, and you still have no arguments.
You got nothing, frat boy.


Frat boy? :lol:

What's it mean to you? It obviously means something bad to JOker.


My only beef is the lack of honesty on women's part.

Today there is this false veneer of bullshit hanging around women and sexual relationships.

If women were more honest with themselves, men, and the rest of society concerning their true nature there wouldn't be any problem whatsoever.

With such honesty the treachery of women would become well known and men along with all of society would act accordingly in combating against it.
Last edited by LaughingMan on Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby LaughingMan » Thu May 08, 2014 10:53 am

Good imagery 3sum.

Women belong in the submission of men. When they're not in the submission of men they get out of control and fuck over society by destroying the traditional family unit as modern western civilization is an example of. Women belong on a tight leash otherwise they'll disrupt society largely as a whole.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Kriswest » Thu May 08, 2014 11:05 am

A man that must leash a woman shows that he is weak minded and fear filled, just as a woman is that feels she must control her man. Both are weak and lesser for it.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20554
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Mithus » Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 pm

3Sum wrote:Also, don't forget other important roles of women, such as cooking, cleaning, vacuuming et cetera.

In 2008 the European Parliament decided to forbid advertisements showing women doing housework. They also forbid adverts showing strong men mowing the lawn.

This was followed by banning all allusions to the traditional gender role from schoolbooks, videos, computer games and the internet.
Women who just want to stay at home, have children and look after the house and the family, are already now regarded as being lazy, not to say asocial.

I think it's useless blaming women for being like they are made now. They will merely feel insulted and start defending their new design or their designers, because they told them that they got more freedom now. You got to look behind the scenery. Whose interest is it to have women like this, who are only interested in money and career?
Last edited by Mithus on Thu May 08, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..... panta rhei .............................................
User avatar
Mithus
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby James S Saint » Thu May 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Mithus wrote:
3Sum wrote:Also, don't forget other important roles of women, such as cooking, cleaning, vacuuming et cetera.

In 2008 the European Parliament becided to forbid advertisments showing women doing housework. They also forbid adverts showing strong men mowing the lawn.

This was followed by banning all allusions to the traditional gender role from schoolbooks, videos, computer games and the internet.
Women who just want to stay at home, have children and look after the house and the family, are already now regarded as being lazy, not to say asocial.

I think it's useless blaming women for being like they are made now. They will merely feel insulted and start defending their new design or their designers, because they told them that they got more freedom now. You got to look behind the scenery. Whose interest is it to have women like this, who are only interested in money and career?

In the USA, it goes far beyond that. Films were not allowed to show the male hero saving a woman. She had to save herself and usually him too. They have slacked up on that a bit, but still women must be displayed as being at least as physically strong as men, smarter than men, more innocent than men, wiser than men, all n all better than men, and of course big lumbering black males lusting after super attractive white females, their superiors.

The new world is a world of psychologically and medically programmed drones to serve the Socialist Emperor Queen - Bee Hive, Ant Colony design. It isn't life when someone else is making all of the decisions.

Of course all of it is "natural random evolution". And since it is completely artificial, the only thing left when it is over is going to be a completely android life form (or a black hole). Homosapian is dead. He just doesn't know it yet as the noise fades down to a simple whir.

And they aren't going to stop any time soon.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby statiktech » Thu May 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Moreno wrote:You do realize that the reason she can get laid is because men are whores. YOu know, the root meaning of that. Will have sex with anyone. Takes sex causally. The reason those women who do want to have casual sex can have a lot of sex is because men are whores.

If women were all whores the why the fuck are their all these desperate dudes trying to get some ass?

You and Tyler are managing to paint women as whores who withhold sex.

Talk about Catch 22.

Fucked up.

Once you see men as whores who do it for free wihtout giving much of a shit about the emotions, the Place where the sex is being had, whatever, you have the whole issue in a nutshell.

Or is this the complaint that women want to be taken out to dinner or that the men have some Money. And why is that? Because of the sex, no, because of other factors the man is not thinking of, because he just wants to fuck her and get out of there, so why should those things be an issue. Just push the beer cans and the banana peels off my bed......[fucking].....gee I can't really sleep with someone else here.

If you cannot see that men are much more the whores haven't actually looked at men.

The reason men came up with spitting whore at women and having Brothers Control their sisters and veils and Girls being virgins at marriage, is because men want a pure mirror, because they know they themselves are whores. Or fear they are, not that they like to look at this much. So they cannot take it when a woman, in the slightest wa,y is like them - you know enjoying sex for sex. I mean, they can enjoy it in the moment with her, but she is a whore and the man is just a man.

This shit is so fucked up and has been around so long AND SOME OF THESE GUYS WHINING ABOUT IT WONDER WHY THEY ARE NOT GETTING LAID. Well welcome to the World you created with your fucking double standard and double bind.

All these men wanking to porn thinking women are whores and men are not. That is just this easy to face part of your own id you are seeing out there and blaming on women. How are you ever going to deal with the real dark shit?


Well said! I'd be interested in seeing an actual argument against this.
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby AutSider » Thu May 08, 2014 10:37 pm

A man that must leash a woman shows that he is weak minded and fear filled, just as a woman is that feels she must control her man. Both are weak and lesser for it.


And I had a strange idea that the one being leashed and controlled is the weaker and fear filled one. The stronger one will submit the weaker one and control him/her. The strong are in control, the weak are subservient. Both are afraid - the strong one is afraid of losing his superior position, the weak one is afraid of the strong one.

In the USA, it goes far beyond that. Films were not allowed to show the male hero saving a woman. She had to save herself and usually him too.


Weren't allowed? I mean I agree it's totally unrealistic that a 45kg chick wins a fight against 3-5 grown 80-100kg males, but it's an action movie, who cares. I don't think they weren't ALLOWED to do it, but it's just more cunning to make a few relevant, strong female characters in a movie to market it towards the female (more precisely, lesbian and feminist) audience more successfully. Look at Fast and Furious 5 and 6. Almost all possible combinations of race and gender are represented with characters so people all around the world can identify with them.

Also, not everything is a conspiracy JSS, for fucks sake :lol:
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Uccisore » Thu May 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Moreno wrote:]You do realize that the reason she can get laid is because men are whores. YOu know, the root meaning of that. Will have sex with anyone. Takes sex causally.


No. The root meaning of 'whore' is somebody who trades sex for material gain. That's the exact opposite of somebody who will have sex with anyone, or who takes sex casually.
If you actually know what the word 'whore' means, and know what the criticism really is that men are making when they call women whores, then complaining about women being whores while complaining that you can't get laid is completely consistent. You are attacking a strawman.

Not saying women ARE whores, but statik wanted a counter argument, and it was just staring me in the face so I had to oblige.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13279
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby AutSider » Thu May 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Hm, the definition of a whore I used is simply a promiscuous person who has a lot of sex with a lot of people. I also use the word "slut" for that same meaning. Under that definition I actually agree with Moreno that men are bigger whores, it's just that as I explained it's not a bad thing for a man to be a whore while it is for a woman.

"Hooker" and "prostitute" is what I use for people who trade sexual services for material gain.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Sex and the City quotes foster (female) stupidity

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu May 08, 2014 11:38 pm

3sum, I think "escort" is considered a bit more polite. Just sayin...
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26811
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ecmandu