What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

new phone woohoo ill let u guys know if the 5g gives me covid

should have bought dpz in 2010

also corecivic rocking like 22 div yeild rn just sayin if youre down to lock up human beings for profit the money is good

I bought a Lupine Betty headlamp. lupinenorthamerica.com/betty_class.asp

For when darkness washes over this Dude. Darker’n a black steer’s tookus on a moonless prairie night.

i got this bike a few months ago rode it a few times and now its too cold i think im gonna sell it

Groceries, one of those feed the hungry food bags and a bag of bird feed and some suet. If you put five bucks in a salvation army red kettle does that qualify as buying anything? Interesting as a motor bike. Doh.

I’ll send you $20 plus shipping to send it to me in Montreal be a good lad.

Foodstuffs.

This may not seem much to you, but I honestly feel like a millionaire when I get a haul like this.

bruh it was like 900 and i only rode it 2 times i can sell it for 700 and shipping

trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bike … 3/p/32892/

plus its got a thing for a water bottle that was like 30 bucks and a flashing light on the back ill send you a car mount thing too for an extra 100 i paid 220 i think and some locks and cables and all kinds of shit i think i was just bored and bought a whole bunch of bike shit

Come on man send it to us. We’ll pay shipping and $20 on top.

want to buy a guitar?

Nah fuck it.

i wanna buy an oud

i think its iud

come on man i give you good deal its hardly been played

Nah I don’t play the guitar fuck it.

Come on man you didn’t build that bike.

pretty sure the chinese built that bike

the guitar was built by americans

i just ordered some of these socks they are also built by americans

fitssock.com/collections/sk … 5500121137

will include lessons to the extent that they can be given via posts in this forum