Geography of a woman

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Geography of a woman

Postby zinnat » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Someone send me this on WhatsApp.

Geography Of A Woman:
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa. Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel,has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of her business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and
the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

and.....

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 99, a man is like Pakistan - ruled by nuts!!

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Re: Geography of a woman

Postby Kriswest » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:11 pm

:) ;) This Isreal still thinks it is Great Britain.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby phoneutria » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:58 pm

This puts me at about 60.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Innovice » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Innovice
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:11 pm

phoneutria wrote:This puts me at about 60.

I haven't gotten past 22 :-?

I'll be sending this to my friend in Pakistan... he'll love it :D
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:17 am

What are - according to the opening post of this thread - gays and lesbians, "shemales" and "hefemales" then? Pakistani immigrants and immigrants in Pakistan? :P
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby zinnat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:53 am

Kriswest wrote::) ;) This Isreal still thinks it is Great Britain.

Or, Israel rather wants to be considered as Great Britain in the eyes of the others.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:56 am

Why you and Kris are so eager to become a senior citizen?

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:00 am

incorrect wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauja_Singh

Well, that old Sikkh gentleman seems to be an exceptional case.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:56 am

Arminius wrote:What are - according to the opening post of this thread - gays and lesbians, "shemales" and "hefemales" then? Pakistani immigrants and immigrants in Pakistan? :P

No. They are like modern US.

no attachment from the past and no expectations from the future also. It is good in some ways but bad also in more ways.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:54 am

zinnat wrote:
Arminius wrote:What are - according to the opening post of this thread - gays and lesbians, "shemales" and "hefemales" then? Pakistani immigrants and immigrants in Pakistan? :P

No. They are like modern US.

That does not follow as a conclusion from your opening post.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby zinnat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:59 am

Arminius wrote:That does not follow as a conclusion from your opening post.

First of all, i already mentioned that those conclusions are not mine. I am just reporting those.
Having said that, i still do not think i sidestepped from the OP.

with love,
sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:14 am

They are like non industrialized nations, having to make do with what nature gave them.
phoneutria

Postby Kriswest » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:12 am

zinnat wrote:

Or, Israel rather wants to be considered as Great Britain in the eyes of the others.

With love,
Sanjay

Naah, I never cared how others see me. You either like me or not. I care how I see myself wether I like me. And I do not see myself as a Senior at only 52. Junior sure,,, :) :) .
My original post was jest BTW.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby zinnat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Kriswest wrote:
zinnat wrote:

With love,
Sanjay

Naah, I never cared how others see me. You either like me or not. I care how I see myself wether I like me. And I do not see myself as a Senior at only 52. Junior sure,,, :) :) .
My original post was jest BTW.

At 52, you are still one year senior than me.
Having said that, I never get the feeling that I am old, at least till now. Though, I certainly feel maturity in me now.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:59 pm

zinnat wrote:
Arminius wrote:That does not follow as a conclusion from your opening post.

First of all, i already mentioned that those conclusions are not mine. I am just reporting those.
Having said that, i still do not think i sidestepped from the OP.

with love,
sanjay

I was just saying this: "That does not follow as a conclusion from your opening post." Not more. I was merely referring to your statement in the opening post and nothing else. With humor. So, to me, it was just irrelevant whether you or another person originally mentioned what you wrote in the opening post. What I wanted to know from you was the answer to the question (in other words) : Why US and not Pakistan?
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:10 pm

MagsJ wrote:

I haven't gotten past 22 :-?

I'll be sending this to my friend in Pakistan... he'll love it :D

I meant *I haven't gotten past 22.

My male friend in Pakistan agreed with the last line, but he wasn't happy about it :|
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby AutSider » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:31 pm

zinnat wrote:Someone send me this on WhatsApp.

Geography Of A Woman:
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa. Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel,has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of her business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and
the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

and.....

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 99, a man is like Pakistan - ruled by nuts!!

With love,
Sanjay

This kind of categorizing is a nigh-perfect reflection of the mentality of modern society where femininity is celebrated and the little masculinity that is left is ostracized and tried to be made ashamed of itself.

Yes, women are wildly beautiful after 70.

Yes, men are ruled by nuts, all men are so simple and base and controlled by their sexuality they can be summed up in one short sentence about their simpleness and baseness and submission to their genitals.

Females are so mysterious and complex and beautiful and intelligent and everything else virtuous, while males are not.

Imagine if the reverse happened: 10 lines celebrating men and masculinity and one line reducing women to simple, base sexual objects?

What would be the response?

My guess is, THIS:

AutSider
BANNED

Postby Kriswest » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:01 pm

The writing was done in humor, jest, tongue in cheek, not to be taken seriously. Its not flattering to either gender but, done with humor to both.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby AutSider » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:13 pm

You know, I wouldn't even mind it if it was GOOD humour. But females don't have a sense of humour, they never had to develop one because they never had problems with attaining popularity or seducing males.

It's so unfunny that it seems to me that no real effort was put in the humour part, as if the primary intention was to celebrate women and shit on men. Whatever.
AutSider
BANNED

Postby Aussenseite » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote:You know, I wouldn't even mind it if it was GOOD humour. But females don't have a sense of humour, they never had to develop one because they never had problems with attaining popularity or seducing males.

It's so unfunny that it seems to me that no real effort was put in the humour part, as if the primary intention was to celebrate women and shit on men. Whatever.

It's not funny when you look at the bigger picture, and start to notice all the pervasive and subtle ways men are constantly mocked, put down, the subject of jokes and of anger and classified as idiots. We have vilified the male, and made him look like an pansy and an idiot, to further the "feminism" that is so highly regarded in our culture. We do it on TV and in the media, we are constantly celebrating the female and are not noticing that less men are going to college and finishing. Men actually feel the weight of all of it because the constant bombardment makes them feel like trying to be a better man is futile, and he should just accept his role as the clown in his family unit, in his work and most certainly in his society.

Feminists often make the mistake of valuing their equality over that of the male, belittling him and punishing him for the sins of their fathers. They often mistake paternalism for being "Male" driven because of the name but in today's society that is certainly not the case. It is the female who general makes a rule of hard paternalism before a male, in order to protect and shelter those she feels are weaker because, of course, she is the only one who understand what it means to be oppressed (according to her).

We are oppressive of men now, we label them and make unwarranted assumptions about their intentions and their being before we have even gotten to know them. It's unfair and unjust.
“When the logician has resolved each demonstration into a host of elementary operations, all of them correct, he will not yet be in possession of the whole reality; that indefinable something that constitutes the unity of the demonstration will still escape him completely. What good is it to admire the masons work in the edifices erected by great architects, if we cannot understand the general plan of the master? Now pure logic cannot give us this view of the whole; it is to intuition we must look for it.”
~Henri Poincaré 'Science and Method'
Aussenseite

Postby MagsJ » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote:It's so unfunny that it seems to me that no real effort was put in the humour part, as if the primary intention was to celebrate women and shit on men. Whatever.

Oh when those tables have turned :eusa-naughty:
MagsJ

Postby Aussenseite » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:51 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Arbiter of Change wrote:It's so unfunny that it seems to me that no real effort was put in the humour part, as if the primary intention was to celebrate women and shit on men. Whatever.

Oh when those tables have turned :eusa-naughty:

See, attitudes like that are exactly what I am talking about. What has Arbiter of Change ever done as a man that draws that ire? Why do you feel the need to point at him and make him feel like the stereotypes and judgments are warranted?

When do we stop mocking individuals and putting them in boxes with labels and start treating each human being as equal?

Most Feminists should stop lying to themselves and see that what they really want is to dominate and flip the tables. That should NOT be the goal, they have lost sight and become exactly what they supposedly despise. The oppressors.
“When the logician has resolved each demonstration into a host of elementary operations, all of them correct, he will not yet be in possession of the whole reality; that indefinable something that constitutes the unity of the demonstration will still escape him completely. What good is it to admire the masons work in the edifices erected by great architects, if we cannot understand the general plan of the master? Now pure logic cannot give us this view of the whole; it is to intuition we must look for it.”
~Henri Poincaré 'Science and Method'
Aussenseite

Postby phoneutria » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Arbiter of Change wrote: RARRARR RARR RARR *headbutt*
Last edited by phoneutria on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoneutria

Postby Kriswest » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:19 pm

It was not about him, it was about the specific part of the comment:
" as if the primary intention was to celebrate women and shit on men."
Take a look at some older texts, plays or stories,, Shakespeare for just one author. Ridiculing and jesting about women was a standard for centuries. Women were not taught to read or even write. If women saw a play or was read a story it was expected that she be demurely embarrassed or gently laugh. If a man can not accept the humor as gently as women are/were expected to,, then he is no man , he is only a male human. Of course that is only my opinion. BTW. I am not a feminist.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat