The Philosophers

I agree extremely.

soundcloud.com/taurusvision/my-posse
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/insane

A bit of a stream of consciousness after smoking a joint. Interesting thoughts about the differences between Deities that hold similar positions in different pantheons, on the relation of jokes to the occult, and more.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmAG1IUEWk[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWB4pdjNoFA[/youtube]

Enjoyed watching this - love the laughing at the end.

You had me laughing.

You are amazing for watching that whole video +10000 FCcoins.

What is the kit of the endeavour, the cause or the individual?

The previous age held the cause. Of course, many individuals profited, but from the cause.

Eventually, the individual became the cause.

What this did, in effect, is create the conditions for the individual.

Much destruction was required. Much that was precious and we would have wanted to keep was destroyed.

And now we have no assurances.

But the age is ours.

And we never asked God for a victory.

We only asked him for a sword.

Catch ya later gangsta, good luck in your endeavours.

Random;

voca.ro/1iLKnrkkcyU7
vocaroo.com/12SeN1X1uhy4
youtu.be/agUCnSzrDhg
youtu.be/o7b6VEZZfQA
youtu.be/GSIBW81ueFM
youtu.be/3cwAAL-9KDA

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM8x47eEv4[/youtube]

Parodites:

“Yes the Jews did have that myth of encountering God too soon. One must properly measure one’s drink of the divine liquor, by pouring it into and through all the sephiroth or vessels of creation- if one takes it directly, without measuring it in the sephiroth, one likely becomes mad.”

beforethelight.forumotion.com/t … d-aletheia

Ive gone mad, unfortunately, mad with terror and shame, all based on all the happened since I left my homeland where I had just been given the Runes for my dreadful, soul ruining stay in Canada. I was pure, led myself be seduced to “take over the world”, whereas really, in the position I was in, living with Sauwelios and his girl in a beautiful house where I had the two best rooms for a third of the rent, and 60.000 euros in my pocket, and more importantly my philosophy and the runes, I was already on top of the world. My vanity was my weakness and I am now paying for it. I have been afraid to get back on here because of the intense hostilities but right now its the only place I still recognize a part of myself in.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXxgGVxMu3A[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cwAAL-9KDA[/youtube]

The difference between pride and vanity - -
pride would have kept me in Amsterdam, working on my own stuff, vanity brought me to Canada to “conquer the world” with someone exhibiting admiration for me.

I had been made vain bu my shrink, who told me I should go make philosophy videos - before that it has not occurred to me I was worthy of being seen on screen.

Parodites’ AI says something interesting about pride;

The difference between pride and vanity is of course less poetic, more banal.

On dreams, he says;

But what of nightmares?

A kabbalist, the Nemeton, who is awesome, says of dreams that they occur to us in the sphere of Yesod, and reflect our altered state of being, integrate that alteration into our (sub)consciousness.

Unfortunately I have not been able to finish my own kabbalistic series, it has stagnated as Yesod, the second to last, after the making of which I pagan to deteriorate into madness, into a victim mindset. That deterioration happened on this site. But it has been in development since my departure for Canada. Though in the first month or two I had some good experiences there, I succumbed to weaknesses which there were far more costly for me than they had been at home. I wasted 60.000 euros in two years and came out of it sick and insane.

Sort off restored myself a bit afterwards but really, did not return to a truly sane state of mind and went down in a kind of waveform, a biut up, then further down, a bit up again, still further down -

Before I saw that shrink, it has not occurred to me ever that I was the victim of anyone. Sure I suffered all kinds of mental conditions, but did never felt resentment.

Lessons; never respond to flatterers, never to those who say you are a victim.
Very simple, elementary lessons many people have learned very early on.

Yeah, kind of.

That whole “The Philosophers” thing was the beginning of insanity.

What made me do that, in gods name?

two months before, I was here;

beforethelight.forumotion.com/t … er-flowers

and here;

I cant even remember what caused me to start his idiotic “Philosophers Clan”.

Obviously it would have been appeals to my vanity.

Don’t be too hard on yourself, fixed, existence has been fixed long before we became aware of it , punning here, and it was highly probable that sadly we could wake up from our long, endearing slumbers and try to retain that precious cargo: the vanity of existence , for we live and would die for!

It doesn’t seem entirely true that I wasted all in Canada, I did some good work back here, and looking back at other videos from 2015 I wasn’t truly doing brilliantly. I remember the freshness I first felt in Montreal on the mountain.

Yes, remember it well.

It is a tribute to existence that it filters out sad memories just enough to make life probably more worth living for, than give it up to the perceived vagrancies of fate. Rose colored glasses are a useful tool , that does appease the dark side for some measure of contentment.

I lived through that magic mountain mysel, at a sorely needed time, and although I was on acid, the one and only time in my life, , although it almost literally killed me, figuring out what was bugging me (at the time, being a very heavy burden), the sense of liberation after making it through the doors, into the light, lasted a lifetime.

Well worth the risk.

I tried to get beyond the green door as welll, and found it a scintilla close to the summit of the natural magical high, blissfully the latter win out, .

Striving for elegance in the above description begs for forgiveness, on basis of the situation consisted of totally pre arranged state of mind of total, early chaotic indulgence, marginally brought on by the adage , wait, looking for the expression:

“All Things Are Possible Prayer
Heavenly Father, I am desperate, please hear my prayer. With man, this may be impossible, but with God all things are possible. Please make all my plans succeed, clear away these obstacles and make my path smooth. Thank You for answering all my prayers, and taking action to bring me victory with Your great power. I boast in the name of the Lord my God. Amen.”