What's for breakfast?

Three spiced eggs sunny side up over buttered five seed toast.

Name the seeds, please.

Brown flax, golden flax, sesame, black sesame, and sunflower, lots of texture with actual flavor packed into 1 carb per slice, made by Aunt Millie’s Co. in Indiana, named Live Carb Smart. I actually called their headquarters to see if their products could be ordered directly online. No. Big fat bummer.

Cinnamon and spice oatmeal with 1/2 Tbs brown sugar and milk.

_
A courgette, radish, celery, and watercress omelette, and an XL coffee… for brunch. Health on a plate…

Maltomeal with cinnamon, coconut palm sugar, and skim milk.

_
…was very palate-cleansing, which is perfect for a morning… scrambled eggs, home-made diced ceviched-salmon, with a watercress garnish… a bowl of cantaloupe melon, on the side.

_
Spot the difference… besides the lack of fruit.

[tab]My morning coffee is now a R not an XL… eating more fruit and vegetables seems to be more filling long-term, and so an XL becomes far too much, for a fibre-filled gut.[/tab]

_
I had breakfast hours ago, so a very early one indeed, of XL coffee and 3 scrambled eggs.

I’m already thinking of what to have for dinner tomorrow, as today’s is already sorted from yesterday’s… I’m thinking seafood… brown crab meat and/or squid or cuttlefish.

…and back to sleep, I go.

In Montreal I woke up around 7 AM just because I was looking forward to breakfast so much.

Walk through the crisp snow to the diner, mugs of coffee and eggs, bacon and excellent fried potatoes, spending hours there writing, looking at squirrels and trying to figure out the quebequoise gossip from the waitresses.

The dining out was not as good, with the exception of Asian food.

_
A FR-3-egg, Organic vegetable omelette… was absolutely delicious and bloomin filling. Been quiet all day, so a good frontyard-cleaning kinda day… felt enjoyable, rather than a chore. More Autumn-cleaning tomorrow.

4544DBF7-BEFA-4FC1-B154-96777FEF1744.jpeg

_
Well that was deceptively filling… two fried eggs, pacon (pork loin sliced into rashers), a watercress garnish, and a coffee… the home-made kombucha, to sip, whilst browsing the forums after finishing eating.

My third day on vitamin D drops and I feel fully present and wide awake, without that clinging drowsy tiredness that’s felt behind the eyes… and yes, I take baby supps. 8- [

A delicious bag of extra buttery popcorn. So good!

_
A coffee/omelette break fast…

Oh yea, and my daily dose of Vitamin D3 baby Drops… energising.

2 oranges chopped into 6ths. a Pint of tea and a pint of semi-skimmed milk.
Eaten whilst soaking in an hour long+ bath whilst reading a chapter of Asimov’s “The Gods Themselves”, and a Brian Aldiss short story.

PB&J

_
Breakfast, for the next few days… a coffee and an orange… I’m on a cleansing diet, but… then again, I always am.

_
Breakfast for the last two days has been coffee n eggs… and either an orange or some galia melon, later in the day.

Fruits, coffee, Roman history.

Buttered, five seed toast topped with cottage cheese.