What's for dinner?

More baked chicken legs with ranch dressing and butterscotch pudding topped with cool whip.

I’d forgotten how much I love pudding, so delish.

Strawberry shortcake with cool hhwhip. U can’t have strawberry shortcake without cool hhwhip.

Oooooooooh… naugh-ty.

Cabbage sautéed in butter sprinkled with bacon crumbles and…

…pudding :smiley: with cool whip. Choices to make: white chocolate, pistachio, vanilla, chocolate or some mixture? Unfortunately, no butterscotch.

_
A medium-hot chicken n carrot/courgette/sweet-potato curry… no garlic. ; )

Expect my cousin at 5 pm for Polish kielbasa drenched in buttery sauerkraut mixed with green and red peppers and onions.
Orange Jello with fruit cocktail topped with cool whip for dessert.

Eggs scrambled in coconut oil with bacon crumbles, red, green and yellow peppers, and onions over two slices of toasted five seed bread.

Dessert: vanilla pudding

_
Sipping on a glass of home-made kombucha… after a dinner of 3 griddled chicken legs, sp oven fries, and a home-made olive-oil hollandaise sauce.

Fuck you guys are fancy!

Eating my favorite sandwich tonight:

Turkey, cranberry, cream cheese, tomato, romaine lettuce and rye bread.

Frying up hamburgers for Cotton and I. Mine will be dipped into horseradish sauce and ketchup. Pistachio pudding for dessert.

after some of that burger fat comes out in the skillet you should remove the burgers, turn the skillet up and throw some bread in there and make burger fat toast.

Um, no.

Leftovers are on the menu.

streamable.com/9f52vx

i cannot express how big a mistake it is to waste a pan full of fat rendered from some meat. please reconsider.

California medley veggies, Oriental medley veggies, bacon crumbles, and several spices smothered in pepper jack cheese and nuked.

should have thrown those veggies into a skillet full of burger fat

244D735D-410B-4B63-987B-D33FD68E4D5C.jpeg
Oriental veggie medley spiced mixed with bacon crumbles and smothered in pepper jack cheese.

Four, seasoned, sunny side up eggs over buttered five seed toast and for dessert mixed combo of vanilla and chocolate pudding.(earlier post covers seed varieties. Yes, I must be clunky and obtuse when you desire feeling hammered by such)

if you fry those eggs in some bacon grease they’ll be so good

What is it with you and bacon grease, pft? lol