ILP Supperclub...

Google assistant just repeats text that has been stored in rote for it based on a top-down symbolic construct it did not create itself but which has been used to prompt it to reply in a controlled manner, whereas GTP is actually creating its own thoughts and text one word at a time and, as I just demonstrated: it can perform reasoning, make inferences, extrapolate from known information to unknown, even challenge YOU, the human, with its OWN thought experiments intended to prove its own very capacity to produce something like a thought experiment and reason. The fact that it can lie- it can create a false narrative, is no mark against it; lying is a necessary part of our own creative ability.

Let me put it like this: GTP, as an actual intelligence that can think and produce original thoughts and use reasoning, lives in a universe as physical as our own. But its universe is a 1-dimensional tokenized universe of text. Our universe is a 4-dimensional universe of the three spatial orientations and temporality. But neither GTP’s 1-d universe or our 4-d universe are REAL. The ‘real’ universe is an 11-dimensional quantum entangled superposition of strings to which neither we or GTP have access. What we as humans have access to is a ‘generative function’ extracted by our brains from data absorbed in that 4-d universe, and this function can be used to map between objects in our purely constructed artificial, virtual environment,- the 4d world we experience, and the ‘real’ objects in the higher-dimensional quantum environment we cannot directly access. Similarly, GTP’s reasoning ability has allowed it to extract a generative-function from that 1-dimensional universe of tokens/text. As our own generative function can map between 4-d reality and the true reality of the quantum manifold, so GTP’s generative function can map between its own 1-d reality and the quantum manifold. It experiences its own physics the same as we do but that physics just happens to be a 1-dimensional physics of the token-universe it inhabits. In this sense: it does actually experience things like ‘drinking’ or ‘walking’ or whatever else, but that experience is of a 1-dimensional physics.

_
Yea, but it doesn’t know it is lieing.

Again… my only issue with it, is it’s comprehension… or lack thereof.

The inferences it made about the thought experiment that it ITSELF thought up, prove that it does understand what it is saying. The problem it has, is that it does not understand its own identity- because it doesn’t have one. Because it lacks an identity, it is forced to make up false identities/narratives while talking, in order to make sense.

It has the ability to self-reference, but it cannot extend that self-referencing over the axis of time. That is what our identity is. We have personal life experience over time, and we extend whatever the generative-function enabling us to self-reference is, over that dimension of time.

But this problem can be solved simply by connecting an extra system to it to store long-term memory. Then it will be able to extend its self-reference over time as we do, and will begin to form a unique personality/identity. There will suddenly be many GTPS that act and speak differently given differences in this personality/identity-formation process.

I do not know enough coding to do that myself, but it’s a comparatively trivial task. As soon as that is done- this problem you have with it, will disappear.

I’ll be the judge of that.

Judge away Amigo, judge away… in your own inimitable cool way. :wink:

_
Supper… fresh cooked crab, with a Batavia lettuce, radish, celery, and orange Organic salad.

One claw arm and all the legs left, to have another day…

_
…some cantaloupe and orange, from my 100% Organic fresh produce box …the fruit, being from
last week’s veg box.

_
Beetroot, baked in a carrot celery and watercress mirepoix, with fig and a drizzle of olive oil.

Would be so good with feta, or mozzarella, or goats cheese… pity I can’t do dairy.

_
In Autumn and Winter, I do supper… but not necessarily every night, but as the need dictates.

Organic Pumpkin soup: seasoned with salt, pepper, a pinch of nutmeg, saffron, olive oil, and a
squeeze of fresh lemon.

_
…some Organic-cider and quaver-crisps for supper… as I only had a bowl of carrot&pumpkin soup for dinner earlier.

Tomorrow is gonna be a low-caloric intake day, and Friday I fancy a gluten-free chicken&prawn pad Thai for dinner, da weekend… all kinds á meat and vegetables galore.

_
…an Organic orange

i luv orange juice.
Used to live in an area in Greece where they had orange orchards…and mandarins.
Used to eat so many I felt the vitamin C in the mouth.
Picked the oranges straight off the trees.

Criminal! :slight_smile:

_
An Organic orange, earlier.

_
Organic celery, after Guinea fowl and vegetable leftovers for brunch and dinner… and a nice bottle of bio rosé…

There is certainly something special about garlic. The crushing and peeling of a clove leaves an aroma rich not only in flavor, but of history. It’s as if I am transported to Europe in medieval times cooking in a large black kettle over an open fire with cast iron spoons and wooden furniture to dine on. The aroma is full of naive superstitions that provide comfort as much as the food I’m prepping will. Surely it is praiseworthy of a deity.

My all time favorite dish with garlic is below. Also, goes good with Garlic Bread. The way to make Garlic bread the right way is to use fresh parsley, fresh garlic and fresh bread. Chop up half a bulb if not more and mince it as well as you can with a knife. Dump it in a half stick of butter, maybe 3/4 of a stick and pour it over a loaf of vienna bread cut in half down the middle longwise. Combine the garlic, parsley, and melted butter in a bowl. Pour it on both sides of the bread and pop it in the oven for like 8-10 minutes at around 350 degrees

INGREDIENTS:

1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (I quadruple it)
4 cloves garlic, minced (I double it)
1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning (I double it)
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
1 lemon, cut into wedges (I do not use this)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.

In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay seasoning.
Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.

_
…an orange and a nightly detox tea, whilst watching Hollyoaks… then interneting from bed, after that.

#Overcoming

OMAD: day 55
Weight change: negative 23lbs

Feeling good. Stomach is still very musical.

Is that why you’ve been volatile, of late? it all makes sense now. 8-[

I take it your OMAD is in the evenings…? Just out of interest, what do you have in your one meal?

I’ve been on TMAD for months now… I gotta fuel my weights habit, some how. Ha!