Joker Here.

Yeah, you really do sound like an old man right now yelling at kids to get off your pristine front lawn.

See, I told you! Pure unadulterated crap.

You know, if I do say so myself.

Poor iam.

He is a big boy, he can take it!

Quite the contrary. I still have any number activities in my life that bring me enormous fulfillment and satisfaction. And though I have health problems, none of them are even remotely life threatening.

Instead, for the few hours a day I come in here. And I can’t help but recall how much more fulfilling the experience was when the posters by and large actually did seem to love philosophy.

Most of them are gone. Perhaps because of me in regard to this…

But mostly I suspect because the Kids and “yak yak yak” social media clowns and the pinhead objectivists have overrun the place with endless “chit chat” exchanges and scathing declamatory attacks on [mostly] liberals.

Though of course: If I do say so myself.

I wish you were here biggy!

youtu.be/DPL_SV3n7IU

New posts today at ILP? Nearly 40 threads. A lot of activity of late. But the first 25 [at 6:30 PM] are not on the philosophy board. In fact only 2 threads are on the philosophy board. One from me and one from zinnat

#-o

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8#p2785038

No bot here though, right:

I’m sitting on my couch, watching a video of the alabama/lsu game while smoking a bong and waiting for chinese food to be delivered. I was thinking of getting someone over here to clean the place. This is usually what I’m doing, I’ve seen this game about 130-140 times now. Or I’m in the bathroom someplace, bored and using my phone to post on message boards while I poop.

No only here

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8#p2785038

i think my thread broke him lol

Me? It broke the whole fucking ILP community! :cry: :frowning: #-o :blush: :angry:

Lol poor iam.

Quite the contrary. I still have any number activities in my life that bring me enormous fulfillment and satisfaction. And though I have health problems, none of them are even remotely life threatening.

Instead, for the few hours a day I come in here. And I can’t help but recall how much more fulfilling the experience was when the posters by and large actually did seem to love philosophy.

Didn’t I already explain this to you?

Or are you the bot? :laughing:

I don’t know I wasn’t really listening.

Not only that, but you’re wanted here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 4&t=196143 :sunglasses:

More importantly, though, you are wanted here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=196136

i would rather read a post about someone taking a shit than go back over the whole dasein thing with the human bot of ilp

bruh u r the more triggered than anyone has ever been triggered in all of history do you think abt me all the time?