Questions of the Day

Here’s mine. What have you done today to make another being’s life better?

Good question… I did the dishes. :smiley:

i pretty much spent the entire day just gracing all kinds of people with my presence. they loved it.

even that one bowl that was in the other room?

Hmmmm

kaotic.com/video/489095a3_20210216133054_t

Hey wait a minute. Didn’t you wear that shirt the day after yesterday?

i hosted this video on youtube because i can upload it from my phone on the spot and its free and easy to paste the link pretty much anywhere. look at these goats man this is at around 14k feet. shoutout to samsung for making phones that shoot 8k video which ive never even heard of, and to my friend who hung out the window of the car to get this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UI9czGisE[/youtube]

Great vid Mr Reasonable.

thanks Dan. im thinking of driving around utah next week and taking pics of all those big rocks and canyons and stuff out there. if i make it, i’ll report back with pics and or videos

Why is it so difficult for me to practice being a silent member of the peanut gallery?

why would you want to do that wendy?

Do you think that we are all crazy? Or do I make up for everyone else?

:laughing:

Well, off topic(personalized) interjections make some ILPers cranky pants. They only relish serious discussions.

How many times did you roll with laughter today?

Are you fulfilled?

Will you ensure today is better than yesterday?

I posted a YouTube video of some beautiful music. :slight_smile:

I gave them some tough love regarding facts that were uncomfortable to them.

Here’s a question:

If animals are not made to be eaten then why are they made of meat? :slight_smile:

Made you laugh!!

1920 x 1080 is considered “Full HD.” It has a resolution that is 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels height. 1920 x 1080 = 2,073,600 or 2 Million pixels, and it is a 16:9 ratio of width to height.

3840 x 2160 is 4K, which is double the pixels wide, and double the pixels in height of 1920 x 1080. It is 3840 x 2160 = 8,294,400 or 8 million pixels. It has 4 times more pixels than 1920 x 1080.

7680 x 4320 is 8k, which is double the pixels of 4k width and height. It is 7680 x 4320 = 33,177,600 which means it has 4 times the pixels of 4k.

So it may sound impressive to have 4 times the pixels of 4k, but can you tell the difference? That is the question. I say no, you can not tell me which you are looking at, 4k or 8k.

Will they sell more phones because everyone needs the latest and greatest? Absolutely!