Dear ILP

Oh I almost forgot, don’t forget the aborted fetal tissue and RNA altering nanotech! :smiley:

K: ok, point out exactly who is the “DEEP STATE”… Name names… who would
I go to, to see someone in the “deep state”?

Kropotkin

Well, here’s one rendition of it: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … s#p2187045

Lots and lots of names here.

K: now, you do throw out a lot of names, but did you connect them to the “deep state?”
I have no idea if these people are actually members of the “deep state”… what is the
connection between these people and the “deep state”? how would one describe
being within the “deep state”?

for example, you mentioned the “Trilateral Commission” ok, great, start there…
how does the “Trilateral commission” work as part of the “deep state”? or how does
the “Bilderberg” work as part of the “deep state”? It is easy to just throw out a bunch
of names and say, hay, look, they are part of the “deep state”… but you have to
connect the dots… and all I see are a list of names… but nothing connected to
be part of the “deep state”…

Kropotkin

whats up man the site if full of maga brainwashees now check it out its insane

There’s also plenty of the Left-leaning and Liberal on here… what!

Yup, the conflict at iLP is sort of a microcosm of the conflict in the western world.

I explained my reasoning behind the existence of a crony capitalist ruling class in American. Just as the reviewer of the film The American Ruling Class did here:

Though, sure, if this does not constitute a behind the curtains Democratic/Republican “deep state” system rooted in crony capitalism to you, fine, call it something else then.

You have always struck me as more a political idealist. You have this idea of how the “good guys” should behave and how the “bad guys” behave instead.

And, I suspect, it is far removed from the manner in which I construe human identity/morality here as embedded existentially in this:

If I am always of the opinion that 1] my own values are rooted in dasein and 2] that there are no objective values “I” can reach, then every time I make one particular moral/political leap, I am admitting that I might have gone in the other direction…or that I might just as well have gone in the other direction. Then “I” begins to fracture and fragment to the point there is nothing able to actually keep it all together. At least not with respect to choosing sides morally and politically.

This is basically where folks like Karpel Tunnel want us to go. Me the moral nihilist focusing on the fractured and fragmented personality who embodies political prejudices and you more the political essentialist truly convinced that conservatives are wrong objectively.

We can go there if you want.

Given a particular context.

Dear Phaedrus, you and I never interacted much, but I do remember you. I’m the amateur formerly known as Sauwelios, by the way. Anyway, ILP needs you! For these days, it’s mostly occupied by madmen, Trump fans and other fascists…

I definitely remember your old name, Sauelios! One of the old timers; why the name change?

Well, my old name actually marked a big spiritual change in my life (breaking out of my depression, finding my Holy Guardian Angel, and more), and my new name marks the next big change, my crossing the Qabalistic Abyss… Very simply put: the former marked my finding God, whereas the latter marks my becoming God… But I’m not one of the madmen here, I just want to keep the earth in the Holocene and wipe the Christian ideal off the face of it!

Me and James/Drift, used to do board games that were kinda like D&D.
However, D&D tries to list all monsters, races, equipment and spells.
On my RPGs, each type of monster, species and item, is made 1 per encounter.
I make it up as i go.
I have played D&D though.
I prefer my own RPGs.
I have no one to play it with, though, so it is on the back burner.

I think maybe Drift is also on a couple other forums? It’s good to hear you’re both still alive and kicking! :sunglasses:

Glad to see some old faces in here.

Drift went without a computer for around 3 years.
Now he’s back, but not on the forums.
He’s been playing Star Trek : Alien Domain : Incursion.

He is a picky eater, and also picky about what he exposes himself to in the mass media.
He’s a full-on Jehovah’s Witness.
They have restrictions about entertainment and media.

Nope, hiding out in the mountains currently. 8-[

[Come and get me motherfuckers.]

which mountains ill stop by

Wouldn’t you like to know. :-$ :wink:

i mean im not gonna lose any sleep over it

They add all those yummy extras after the unadulterated allergen-free trial vaccine
has been tested and approved, and that’s the vaccine the public get… the adulterated one.

I think that they should also run trial-tests post-adulterated mixture. :-k

:laughing: Yea, chemical lobotomy anyone? …anyone?

All the fun of the philosophical fair…