Joker's Play Pen Of Wisdom, Learned Experiences, And Ranting

This thread will be in continuance and updated every so often at my leisure or own discrepancy. Now to the first post. :sunglasses:

[b]When you find a job where you get paid good money to do almost nothing in idleness, keep it. Sure, it’s boring as fuck but look at all those suckers that have to work hard for their money where in contrast you’re comfortable getting paid to do almost nothing at all.

Such a job or occupation is great for the philosophical variety of slackers, an endless amount of free time, play, and leisure, but more importantly, an endless amount of time for thinking contemplating the entirety of the world we live in.[/b]

i once worked for an ironworkers union and basically just stood there and smoked cigarettes for 12 hours a day while holding a fire extinguisher in case anything caught on fire. nothing did. it paid really well.

Similar to my current job.

easiest job I ever had was working as a janitor at a hotel.
I worked 6 hour shifts.
I had to clean the lobby, elevators and hallways.
The people (mostly Asians) who stayed there were so clean, most of the time I could get away with spot cleaning it, I only had to give it a thorough clean once in a blue moon.
Of the 6 hours, I only had to work for about an hour a half.
The rest of the time I ate, read, slept in the janitors room, even played pool and exercised a bit in the amenities room.
Best job I ever had.

I love easy money where I hardly even break a sweat working, I mean, the United States economy is about to shit the bed and most of your money gets taken away in taxes anyways [rent also], why work hard at all? I don’t, I simply refuse to.

Is that the opinion of all commies, or just you three?

:laughing: :sunglasses:

All commies, including all the fat cats getting fatter off all the corporate welfare.

My employer was actually happy with my work, I even managed to get a raise and a Christmas bonus.

Our generation was never going to get ahead, even pre-scamdemic, with the exception of our most disciplined or lucky peers, but post-scamdemic?
Many of them lost everything they worked hard for or inherited and many more will follow.
The middleclass is an endangered species.
The capitalists only care about themselves and their bottom line.
Us working poor folk have to look out for ourselves.
If you can work less for the same pay, or more, why the hell not?
Put yourself, your health and wellbeing first.

good money but you can lose a limb or have a hammer dropped on your head from 50 feet up its dangerous. we were waist deep in a pit of grease in the bottom of a pipe mill reinforcing a wall that was beginning to collape by attaching all these beams to these platforms sticking up out of the grease and to the wall and these dudes were welding in that shit and like 100 feet overhead there were red hot steel pipes rolling across these big racks where they cool after they make them the shit was insane

_
I never knew you had a day job(s) MrR… Really!? wow!

When I was 17, I got paid £14 p/h to wash a few dishes and make and serve the tea to the old folks, in an old people’s home round the corner from where I lived… that was good tax-free money for a student to get, in the late-80s.

Some of the old blokes would say to me… if only I were 60 years younger. :laughing:

i did it for about 3 months over a summer when i was in college i think this had to be maybe 2006

I don’t trust a majority of women nowadays to cook me a Hot Pocket in the microwave, true story.

A majority of their spoiled, pampered, and privileged asses lack basic life skills to do just about anything. They’re largely irresponsible, immature, hedonistic, immoral, and unreliable.

There’s no such thing as reforming a whore or transforming them into a virtuous woman. A whore is a whore and whores do what whores do. A whore will suck and fuck where once your time is done with them they’re off to hop on the next swinging dick beside them doing what comes naturally for a whore. There’s no changing a whore into a good person or somebody that is going to stick around for a relationship.

What happened?

The usual, for the record, Wendy is an excellent cook, she is the exception to the rule.

A majority of women are incapable of genuine love, they love you for your job, income, money, property, house, car, prestige, social status, and life general possessions but they don’t really love you. They love the public ideal of you in what you possess or have that can elevate themselves socially [publicly] but as for genuine love concerning your personal character beyond all of that they’re incapable of it. They’ll never see it either and they will never go looking for it.

For women men are merely a disposable or sacrificial opportunistic means to an end, their end. For women men are only good or suited for what they can extract out of them for themselves. Sex is a commodity that they trade for in exchange, romance or love has nothing to do with it but of course people like to delude themselves that it does. A majority of them simply know no other way of existence or relationships.

the ironworker job paid a lot not because it was back breaking work, but because a lot of people die doing it so not sure how that weighs out

u have 2 learn how to shape and mold a ho into what you want/need her to be. even if u just wanna bang her and set her loose back into the world try and influence her to be less horrible before you let her go

u see, a pimp’s love is very different from that of a square

also there are lots of women who make lots of money and dont need shit from a dude. one girl i talk to here and there runs an HR company that she started and i listened to one of her calls the other day where she placed some auditor person in some job at a corporation. she was on the phone with their hr dept for like 20 mins and just settled up the details and agreed to send the information to the person who was getting the job and when it was done her commission was 28 grand i mean that bitch got someone a job and the company paid her 28 grand. she also got a ppp loan for 60k and her company is just 2 people shes probably not gonna have to pay that back its like she doesnt even have a real job just fucks around on linkedin all day