Isolated in this Webforum?

otto you are a funny guy :slight_smile:

Did you say that, because of this: youtu.be/3cfVZ7TdPKo ?

How do you propose such groups are isolated?
You have not said exactly what you mean by this. Surely “membership” of any group has to be a venn diagram where where ideas and your positions on things would overlap with other people. As individuals “membership” of a group is not really possible since any other member is likely to take different stance on some other issue.

Being funny seems to be Otto’s job here on this internet platform. :slight_smile:

hes a really funny guy in the right kinda way. no offence otto.

Yes, being funny is my job, but my job ethic has limits, moreover, I often have vacations.

_
I quite like the autonomy and freedoms my non-group isolation gives me…

…tho only 95% of the time, and not all 100% of the time… so not wholly antisocial.

But you are 95% antisocial then - according to your own words. … Nice.

The 5% is the percentage of me that wants to go Out Out, every-so-often.

Sometimes I fulfil the want, but more often-than-not, I don’t.

Duties and responsibilities are not the same as not having freedoms as long as you have chosen them yourself. You are not more free than a busy working mother or a lawyer working 16 hours a day just because you sit in your house, talking to your cats or whatever…if that were the case then the prisoners who do nothing but lay on their asses and smell their farts would be the most free people in our society. Not taking up investments and not making choices that cut your choices also demands an investment and also cuts your choices; a man who has a whole day to himself has neither a job or a family and is paying the consequences for his choices as much as a man who has a job and a family but does not have a whole day to himself. Freedom is not anarchy and wild and lazy trifling about, doing as you please without taking into account others around you…A man who refuses to co-operate with his fellow countrymen and neighbors is definitely less free than a man who constrains himself and does cooperate. Look at an idiot kook like Satyr…what is he free to do?walk between his living room and the toilet and spout shit on the internet and see his son on the weekends???thats freedom???that has nothing to do with freedom, freedom is a precondition, not a condition.

Do you think then that you are isolated?

Isolated from others in this Webforum… mostly so. However, who knows if One has or has not crossed paths with Another… or Three, from ILP.

…but what does it all mean??? to you…?

Can you give me something less rambling and less presumptuous to reply to… I’d appreciate that very much.

You are a pretentious dullard, is this less rambling and presemptous(although you use this word wrong)?

…and yet you posted nothing on-topic, to counterbalance the off-topic?

No, I used the word (presumptuous) correctly… and you are also a flaming troll.

Speaking your mind honestly is not trolling you kook…why don’t you ask SATIRE what his opinion on brown, mixed-race individuals is??? will he troll you or will he wax you and lie straight in your face??? you pretentious nit-wit, he is my step-dad, don’t you dare marry him now…I dont want you as my mommy!!!

You seem to think that he and I have never spoke or crossed paths before… Other’s beliefs and opinions are their’s to have… as are mine.

The only one trolling me, is you.

I know SATIRE is a lying atheistic Canadian kook.

A person named “Satire”? Nice.

Is this peron isolated?

It’s actually Satyr… tho probably that kind of Satire too.

From what he’s said… Yes.

Why are you so curious about others’ isolation affairs?