Isolated in this Webforum?

Isolated from others in this Webforum… mostly so. However, who knows if One has or has not crossed paths with Another… or Three, from ILP.

…but what does it all mean??? to you…?

Can you give me something less rambling and less presumptuous to reply to… I’d appreciate that very much.

You are a pretentious dullard, is this less rambling and presemptous(although you use this word wrong)?

…and yet you posted nothing on-topic, to counterbalance the off-topic?

No, I used the word (presumptuous) correctly… and you are also a flaming troll.

Speaking your mind honestly is not trolling you kook…why don’t you ask SATIRE what his opinion on brown, mixed-race individuals is??? will he troll you or will he wax you and lie straight in your face??? you pretentious nit-wit, he is my step-dad, don’t you dare marry him now…I dont want you as my mommy!!!

You seem to think that he and I have never spoke or crossed paths before… Other’s beliefs and opinions are their’s to have… as are mine.

The only one trolling me, is you.

I know SATIRE is a lying atheistic Canadian kook.

A person named “Satire”? Nice.

Is this peron isolated?

It’s actually Satyr… tho probably that kind of Satire too.

From what he’s said… Yes.

Why are you so curious about others’ isolation affairs?

Satyr? Is he really alive?

Did you not read the title of this thread? This thread is about isolation! If someone is isolated in this webforum (or in real life - like this Satyr, if he is really alive), then I am exactly the right contact person. I am both an isolator and a de-isolator. I force into isolation and I free from isolation - depending on what my “customers” want.

He seems legit!

I am now less perplexed, thank you… the sixth stage of Erik Erikson’s theory of psychosocial development.

I am not isolated in my group, but my group knows that it is isolated and does not want to isolate anyone.

A clear case. You belong to group II.

Look:

Otto, the question raised is an interestING one, but is the form of trolling that begs the question.

In all fairness, the categories raised, may include more closetedly subtle yet unperceived sub questions,

Such as motive and the degree of hiddennes appropriate to more general inquiries raised, become less reductive accordingly.

Some of the most prior and subtextual hiddennes at certain levels could, or should not be answered either, even if compelled for some reason

Yes.

Have you read everything so far in this thread?

I think so plus it’s inferences which leave some unencumbered, burning questions not included in the poll: such as differences between isolation and self isolation. However at the level of inference, such questions are undistinguishable

Are you isolating yourself?

Otto says:

“Are you isolating yourself?”

At the level of inference, the self isolation and those which are more or perceived as caused by others are more uncertain than those which can be expressed by an either/or answer, referentially. Such changed values demote the absolute mode in which general isolation can realistically expressed.

Hence a large part of isolation are reduced to a primary level of reality testing

Self-isolation is meant mainly in the sense of the group. So, in this sense, the group is the self. The individual selves within the group only participate to 80-99% as one group anyway.