What’s become of this forum?

words like lost, degenerate, stoupid coming from the mouths of childless people past their 40s who spout insane nonsense do not hold much weight darling. i am nasty to you and other people because I don’t like you, not because there is something wrong with me dumb cow.

Childless? Apparently, I skipped the father stage and went straight to grandfather.

Or maybe I am the only parent/grandparent on this forum :laughing:

Anything else?

I’d say… that you have reached the maximal syntax-pairing limit, for the construction of verbal offerings, for this response to my having mentioned you on KTS in passing. Let us know when you’ve stopped crying about it… as you are obviously crying about it.

K: nope, I have a 36 year old daughter but no grandchildren… and I am ok with that…

who needs grandkids anyway?

Kropotkin

peter what does she look like?

im kidding.

but really.

I’m still awaiting today’s offerings from you, but if that’s ^^^ all you’ve got… don’t bother, as that’s all you have got. :laughing:

For an over 40, childless, mixed person, I ain’t doing too badly at all… in the attraction stakes, but such things make up only a part of who we are.

post a picture of yourself without a makeup and we will all see then, lets all see that sexy MILF who has men’s heads turning and females jealous all over Europe…you know…simply show how beautiful you are…its not hard yes?

Nah, I’m good. :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t been wearing any makeup/foundation etc. in my previous photos, so please reference back to them. TYIA!

:laughing:

I never said females were jealous, but that females in general are/can be (over) competitive, is all.

where are they?

Who? the over competitive females… they’re around… I try to steer clear.

you know what I mean the pictures obviously…

Oh, lol… I didn’t, obviously… coz I’d said I weren’t gonna, because I said: Nah, I’m good. :stuck_out_tongue:

All competition is over-competitive in a negative zero sum reality. Except pointing that out and working to fix it.

Females have guilt that they don’t have to compete for sex, so they make shit up to over compensate, they even delusionally tell themselves that this is more complicated than it actually is, they self destruct because of their guilt in their subconscious that they don’t need to compete for anything. No challenge there, so they just invent the challenges in their own minds.

don’t worry maggie i already know what you look like…and I know you are a kook in denial because you are neither attractive(which is completely fine) nor youthful-looking(which is completely fine also) and you definitely look like a woman past 40(not that there is anything wrong with that). maybe its time to start behaving your age and stop polluting people’s heads with your scheming bullshit and the little lies you tell yourself? up to you.

_
I’d say that there is the competitiveness that nature purports to be necessary, but not any more than that/the superfluous/the faux/the overdone. I simply prefer to stay out of the fray, is all.

A person’s prerogative.

Why are you so harsh with Mags? I haven’t seen her be mean to you even though most of your posts addressing her are full of insults and rude comments. Why do you treat her so? Are you trying to impersonate Satyr?

She’s asked you to leave her alone. Why aren’t you?

_
I’m not bothered by the person… they are on the wind up, and they can carry on… but they’ll be talking to themself.

maan I dont know where this paranoid bum kook SATIRE found this forum but this is some kind of retiree old peoples golf club combined with a special needs school bizarre mismash area(not everybody no offence to people but STILL!!!)…are you people some kind of distant inbred Canadian cult or family like Amish or something???haha WHAT THE FUCK!!!

AND FUCK THE TWO LYING FAGS SATYR KVASIR AND THE BITCH PHONE THE NARCISSISTIC FUCKING TWINK!!!

AND I AM FULLY AWARE I AM FEEDING INTO MY GRAVEST ENEMIES SMEARS BY SUPPORTING THE IMAGE OF ME BEING AN INSANE ANGRY AUTISTIC CUCK WITH A SMALL DICK BUT… I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THINK OF ME!!!YES KVASIR!!!YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT AND I LOVEEE DICK YOU CUNT!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!SIEEEG HEIL!!!14/88!!!