A video I filmed for Costa my steppdaddy SATIRE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=99Iq3M5 … tRattherat

SATIRES autistic lackeys are not allowed their own forum account

youtu.be/tOcKyJAy7S4

Little freak, with your obsessive incoherent monotone autistic voice, do you know why you are ignored and no one takes you seriously, other than your general degenerate rodent behavior? I’ll give you one of the most recent examples; something to ruminate since you are a “philosopher”.

Freak, do you know how monumentally retarded this statement is and how many shitheads I’ve come across who have said this EXACT thing? You are simply another one, trying to adopt the reserved indifferent attitude in an attempt to appear superior, to appear self-secure, because envious degenerates like you who covet the power of indifference are drawn to it, but your very presence online interacting with others directly contradicts it you dipshit. If someone has a PhD in astrophysics but believes the earth is flat, that would tell me not to take seriously anything he says about the natural world. You are here because you DO care what others think of you! If it were the case that you didn’t, you would not be here, exposing your illnesses and excreting those peices of rat fecal matter that you call “ideas” and “thoughts” all over the place. You would be a completely private person, having little to no communication with anyone, in other words, you would be more noble. If you don’t care what others think, than your presence here is to be a clown, a mindless monkey who performs for spectators and shits all over the place in the process.

Tell you what. If you submit to the truth of yourself, if you admit that you are an inferior desperate degenerate with mental problems. I will activate your account. Otherwise you are just another turd floating in the toilet that i don’t want to look at anymore.

Costa calm down you are too old you will get a stroke I will film a response since this video format is more convenient. give me some time I have to write an email to my autistic career advisor first oki???.

rats droppings and clowns confession. costa i love you I really do stepdad

youtube.com/watch?v=xGuWE6X … tRattherat

KVASIR I AM THINKING IT MIGHT BE YOU DAADDY…DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT YOU AUTISTIC DIPSHIT???

i knew a little freak once about 4 foot 11 couldn’t have been over 100lbs. could hold her up in the air by one ankle. good times but then she got dredlocks and i had to cut her loose.