Dude

I literally have tenpack abs

imgur.com/a/e7VDDG5

_
My offer still stands, to umpire any contenders in the ILP abs contest…

:laughing:

No point being the umpire cuz I’m the only one with tenpack abs. You need to work out to the point of having basically no fat content, but then you also need genetics to give you an extra strand of ligament and form the extra two abs. Exercise until you fuckin’ die and you still won’t look like me without the right DNA.

I’ve been in a dissociative state for a few weeks now. Or was it months? Whenever I last posted here. All I do is, I wake up at 4 AM, exercise, read, and then finish what I was writing the day before. Then I work out some more, and just repeat the same process until I take enough pills to pass out. Pills combined with alcohol has made it so that I do not ever feel hunger anymore, I just shoot protein shakes and chew lettuce, so my fat content has evaporated. Got massive vascularity even on my abs, and my arms: damn it’s easy to find a vein on there. I’m starting to take evening walks shirtless now just to show off to the rest of the town. Fucking bunch of plebs.

Dude check this out

audiomack.com/parodites/song/op … o-6-rev-18

You sound like a haematologist’s dream, and a vampire’s… they love a good vein.

You left the house? In how many years? How are you finding it? I was very shell-shocked by the outside world, when I started venturing out again.

Nah I was joking. Still been 16 years now since I went outside. Well I did see a doctor twice in that time, then I get someone to pick up my prescriptions for me. You don’t have to do that yourself here.

but if I did go out I’d have something to do

even though i live in the middle of the woods so there’s not really anyone here

Would you go out to visit a… girl?

I only ever leave the house when I have something to do, too… to buy provisions or goods, for appointments… of all kinds, to go to a pre-planned/pre-ordained place or event.

Are there bears and such, where you reside?

Bears? Bears to me are what, I don’t know… racoons? Cats. Cats are to you.

Not a girl, no; not a girl. But one girl in particular, yeah. When Sarah came here, yes; I did go out. To a few restaurants with her, but also just out into the wilderness around me. Ripped both of our clothes to shreds with thorns. Did some urban exploration in this Blair Witch vibes abandoned house. Yeah dude, I am seriously in the middle of nowhere. It’s deep woods in all four directions here. I’ve got ghosts, demons, bigfeet and aliens.

I swear to God Almighty one day I couldn’t sleep, felt something was up. I eventually went to the window and looked out: some pale guy was literally standing in the trees. The branches. I could see the light reflecting off his eyes. It didn’t look human. I can’t emphasize this enough. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF NOTHING BUT DEEP WOODS. And I was looking eye to eye with this, at least 9 feet tall, pale, skeletal… thing. I flipped it off, jerked off for the night, fed my doggo and went back to sleep. Fuck these faggot bigfoot-alien-demon-whateverthefucks.

I know there’s no point but I just feel like saying, I SAW THE MOTHERFUCKER WITH MY OWN TWO EYES, AS CLEAR AS DAY, AS CLEAR AS MY OWN COCK. Because I can tell it is going to be one of those nights tonight. I just feel it. I just feel the shit outside my windows. FUCK IT.

Almost every night I hear some shit sound I can’t explain. Sometimes it really does sound like a MONKE, sometimes it is more like a human yelling, a human crying. Sometimes it is just like a random animal call. (Having lived in the middle of the woods since forever, I am going to tell you all right now: a fucking deer calling in the middle of nothing is the scariest thing you will ever hear. A fucking deer.) I just tell myself it’s some faggot bigfoot demon and go back to sleep.

I have one cat, but there are many bears out there, in Woods. I was stalked by a lion once, but it was behind re-enforced glass, in a lion pit, at London Zoo… it took a liking to me but I don’t know why. I’m still troubled by the memory of it, but I don’t want anyone else to be troubled by the memory of it on my behalf… coz I f*ing hate empatheticness.

…a new time for a new adventure/adventures anew? …it’s an option.

Jerking off would be the last thing on mosts’ mind in such a circumstance, so props to you for achieving that.

I saw a really tall being once, but it was a man, with tattoos down his neck… nothing can compare to that sight/he, for it was one of those memorable moments in time, but I don’t know if it was likewise for he… I will never know if it was, for he.

_
Just how many (male) personas does Phon have…?

I am telling you, best course of action when you think you have ghosts around is to jerk off, and tell them: here ya go man, this is what you’re postponing the afterlife for. Wanna spy on me> This is as good as it gets.

For real though, I live in a three-story farmhouse. I haven’t even been up into floor three since 2009.

I hear weird sounds and bangs, I’ve seen something a few times, etc. This house is 130 years old, many families have gone through it, and a few people have even died in it. I know I’ve seen “ghosts”. I don’t think they are humans from beyond the grave though.

And I have seen “weird shit” in the woods I am surrounded by. I don’t know if I should call it a ghost, demon, bigfoot, or alien; but like I said, it was an immensely tall, immensely white thing, that I could clearly see had a physical body/presence, and which made my dog go crazy. My dog could clearly smell it, it went around sniffing at the floor of the whole house.

I’ve been here since I was 8 and I’m 31, so it is pretty normal for me now. We have guns. I’m ready to rock if something ever threatens my life. I learned that if ghosts and ‘weird shit’ aren’t actually going to physically attack or kill you, they’re just going to sit and be spooky, there’s no point in fear.

I suspect it’s mostly because I opened myself to occult forces and invited such things. If you want to mess around with that stuff, that’s some of the unwanted side effects one must accept beforehand.

Even meditating can open us up to the non/sub/ab-normal… I have experienced many oddities because of it/because I chose a contemplative life of constant meditation. The end result is definitely worth the years put in, when juxtaposed in relation to everything and all that there is.

Just how does One open themselves up to the occult? is it about entertaining certain thoughts? I don’t entertain such thoughts… far… too… creepy.

I’ve got a dog so I’m fine. As long as one other living thing is with me, I do not fear this kind of shit. And like I said, I live in a 140 year old house people have fucking died in before. I have seen with my own naked eyes: not just shit falling off a counter by itself, but actual… things. My most serious experience was a few years ago. I was just laying around trying to enjoy some percocet and booze, and I hear this loud bang. I don’t think anything of it; I’m so fucked up, maybe I was just dreaming. Go back to pseudo-sleep. Hear it again, louder. This time I swear I thought someone must have drove their car into my porch; it was loud, I am telling you, loud, like a crash. Metallic. I go into the kitchen, where I heard it, with my dog going crazy: and all there is, is a black cloud, In my kitchen. Like some. I don’t even know. Just, a black cloud, and it just goes up through my ceiling. Nothing broken. No car crash. Nothing. I hear shit all the time at night, I have seen shadowy human like figures all the time. I know for a fact that ‘ghosts’ are real, it’s just: I don’t believe they are the spirits of the dead. They’re xenopsychological forces using your memories of the dead to manipulate you, that’s all.

I no longer believe this is you. You maybe took this one picture from 4chan and then posted it as yourself. If it was you you’d have more than one picture that you share every year.