Can we get more pictures of Mr Reasonable and his sluts?

it says jenterakita on it and i have no idea what that means. i tried to google it and all i got was some weird malaysian hashtag on twitter and i cant figure out what it means but the guy isn’t malaysian hes just a regular white dude

probably just pull that shit off there or cover is with a dogecoin wrap

a friend of mine is buying a house in aspen, but she isn’t going to live in it, just rent it out on airbnb and when she wants to come to aspen she’ll have a place there. bitch gonna have to give me a key so i can ride motorcycles from denver to aspen and then crash for the night.

she did the same thing in tulum, and once i get my pardon stuff done i may head down there when i need to get into that mexican sun

But watch out Reasonable, I had 4 bikes the last i almost went out with, hospital, rehab, wrecked left arm. Recovered ok, but never saw where that guy came from.

Never rode again.

i got defibrillated in 1999 after being hit by a drunk driver, and about 6 years later i crashed another one and broke my hand, which stayed in a cast for a little over 9 months. i’ve had 2 of them stolen. i guess it all just comes with the territory.

this one is about 170hp and just under 400lbs i think

in the words of my buddy’s 3 year old…vroom vroom

gonna have to dust off my leathers and read the fine print on my health insurance

That’s a 1000, smears. U sure about this? Thought you almost died twice already. Maybe u should just find a 750 or something.

In any case, we need to meet up at Myrtle Beach in the next month or so. No helmet laws on the strip, bro.

bruh i will thrash the shit out of that thing. no helmet laws in colorado at all but i dont ride without one anyway. i almost died once but that was in 1999, i got my motorcycle licence in 1993 back when you could get it at 14 in alabama. last year i spent most of the season between an RC51, a gsxr1000 and an sv1000 i think it’ll be fine.

but i changed my mind im not gonna get this friday

im gonna go get it today

Dude please get a GoPro with it.

i have a bootleg fake gopro that’s pretty decent. ill stick it to the front and go drive through some mountains

Beautiful.

gonna go next week and drop it off and get some of those dunlop q4’s on there then go and start making a fool of myself on int

Been down there once when all the clubs were down there , couldn’t get a room maybe 6-9 yrs ago. Never had anything over 450 though

my favorite thing about myrtle beach is the eastbound and down season where kenny powers is playing for the myrtle beach mermen

the guy who sold it to me had this bodywork done with all these stickers and shit on it and i realized that there’s a pirelli sticker so im gonna get pirellis instead of dunlops so that i dont look like an idiot