Wtf is this?

I’ve noticed more and more that youtube is deleting comments, specifically my comments. Never a general comment- it is always some kind of political comment that gets deleted. I have many, many, many examples, but I will just use one from today.

Some guy: (On a video about caving) Bro why are white people always doing such reckless stuff

So I reply: Why are whites so daring like this? Because most people who live here are white and exotic hobbies like this usually require a whole bunch of expendable income, therefor being engaged in mostly by people in the upper class brackets, which are even more white leaning than the general US population. Same reason most actors are white, most teachers are white, most astronauts are white, in the US. It’s because… uh… most people are, you know… white. Go to Africa and I am sure you will discover, magically, a whole lot of reckless African people. Go to Asia and you’ll likely find a whole bunch of reckless Asian people. Go to Mexico and you’ll find a whole bunch of reckless Mexican people. Strange stuff, huh?

Now I tried reposting that response 10 times, it gets instantly deleted. So I left a different comment and that stayed up. Tried posting the one I shared here again, instantly deleted. Then I posted another completely different unrelated comment, and it stayed up. Then I tried one more time posting this comment- instantly deleted. I rewrote it multiple times and didn’t use any “bad” words or slurs, it’s devoid of racism, so what the fuck? How is their AI advanced enough that they can analyze a whole paragraph and determine that what I am saying is not politically correct, despite not using slurs, insults, etc.? Even when I change the order of sentences or entirely rewrite it- if the basic point is still the same, it gets deleted. What the fuck AI does Google have that is able to do this?

Plus it was a random video about caving, completely detached from anything political. So it’s not like Youtube staff mark ‘hot’ videos were charged discussion is likely to occur and then sic their little AI dog on it to watch. No, it is like their AI is watching… everything, at all times; even a random video like one about caving completely unassociated with anything contentious. I don’t understand how that is possible either. Like a billion comments get posted every five seconds, how is an AI able to not only monitor all of that, but analyze it in close to real time- not syntactically, looking merely for ‘bad phrases’, but semantically- deciphering the actual meaning behind the words, therefor being able to delete a comment no matter how many times it is rewritten or changed as long as its basic point remains the same. Wtf? And if their deepmind AI-tech is that advanced now, can’t they figure out something more interesting to do with it than policing fucking youtube comments? Go invent a cure to cancer or something with it and leave me the fuck alone, bunch of cult-of-the-technopalyse shoggoth-worshipping puppet-whores.

The shit’s not a conspiracy theory Alex Jones anime anymore, you can see it in action for yourself right now. You. can. see. it. yourself.

If they are able to do this, then you know they have their deepmind AI following your every single move online, (and probably offline too) across every social media platform, collecting information to later use against you or just sell to somebody else. This AI is running more of the show than even they (its handlers) are. Soon it will be making all the big decisions. Like all shoggoth creators, they will be the first to get the axe by their own creation. Since the idea of a vaccine passport is becoming accepted, next they are going to add some more stuff to that passport and essentially create a social credit score: if you lose social credit, you don’t get to do normal shit guaranteed by your constitutional rights. And how will you get deductions on your social credit score? By not conforming to the will they are using their AI to enforce. You can’t hide from it or escape, it is going to monitor you, and every time you step out of line, they are going to hold it against you using that social credit score until you fucking cooperate. Oh, you want to get on a plane? Well our AI collected a few comments you posted online 8 years ago that suggest you have an affinity with a certain political ideology we have branded as terroristic, therefor you are a flight risk and you can’t get on a plane: ever.

I’m telling you what is happening and what’s going to happen. Does any part of that sound like a good time to you people?

Try writing your comments incorporating numbers, punctuation, and all that jazz to confuse the AI, ie. make it cryptic.

Also, the example of your deleted comment was not political, but rather a simple explanation of reality.

And here we go, another example. This is from a completely different video on caving, where some guy said he had no respect for people who die doing things like this and implies that, once you have a family, you should orient your whole life on maximizing your utility to them. So I replied to him. First though, I replied to a guy who simply asked how this is suppossed to be fun. I wrote:

“No. It’s fun long after the experience when you’re laying in bed at home thinking about getting out of it. You go into the cave to get out of the cave. Much like many high-intensity things: when you’re in the middle of it, you don’t really think or feel much at all besides focusing on the task at hand. There is no time to think or feel anything when you’re trying to inch your way through a 10 inch in diameter tube buried under thousands of tons of solid rock. It’s only afterward that you think about what you did.”

So I just checked again and this reply was made an hour ago and it is still up. So that gets to stay up. Now, here is the one I wrote to the other comment and it is continually being deleted 10 seconds after posting. In fact, I will re-post it as I submit this to the forum and see if it sticks somehow this time. (EDIT: yeah, unsurprisingly it didn’t, it was auto-deleted.) Anyway, the message that is being deleted is as follows: (as per basically all my writing, I use a lot of complex subjunctive grammar and clausal structures, and long sentences, so it’s already cryptic and it doesn’t help; whatever they have can read really quickly and really well)

“You have no respect for people who die for nothing and/or their own choices. I hate to break it to you Wellshem, but we all die for nothing in the end. Be as morally upstanding as can be, follow the rules, obey the social niceties and care only for others all your life, and you might be lucky enough to die from old age, maybe even before you lose the ability to wipe yourself. But it will probably be cancer, or an aneurism, dementia, a heart attack, etc. Might even be an accident, maybe a drunk drives headfirst into you one day: boom, you just died for literally nothing. You just died for less than nothing, you died for another person’s stupidity; seems even more of a loss than dying over your own stupidity to me. Fact of the matter is, the innate drive that makes people do things like caving, is the very same drive that motivated our rat-like mammal ancestors to poke their heads out of their own caves millions of years ago to meet a world filled with cold-blooded reptilian predators a thousand times bigger than they were, and to,- despite that hostile environment,- take that world on and eventually become something else, something more,- to become US. It is the very same drive that motivated the early hominids to venture out of the fertile crescent and found new territories on the earth, territories that eventually became empires after the model of Ur and Babylon. It’s the same drive that landed people on the moon many thousands of years after that. Having a family does not relegate you to the status of a machine, it does not morally compel you to give up every passion you have in life and become nothing more than a work-horse for the sake of them and your immediate genetic legacy, otherwise, what would you say to a solider? A soldier takes on many more times the risk than a caver does, and not just once or a few times, but every single day during their campaign. So are soldiers not allowed to have families, or police, just because they might die any day doing what they do when there’s a thousand other professions they could pursue that would both not possibly lead to their death, but also pay more, furthering their role as the familial provider?”

So this is bad-think, disapproved by the Deepmind AI. It’s not even fucking political, it’s just a general thought. What the fuck is it? Did I use the concept of “genetics” outside of the strict discussion of Darwinian selection? What the fuck did I say? Am I not allowed to use the word AFRICA? I seriously don’t know what I said that is tripping their AI. LET ME TALK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

where you caving at bruh

Fuck YouTube anyway.

I find myself staring at the screen when it recommends anything to me. For a while, I thought how is this even interesting what you are recommending to me? Now I am like…OK then! and move on.

Then there are the people…that in itself is enough to get me saying WTF is this? There are some truly braindead and deranged people commenting on those videos.
Not even worth my time.

More often than not I am closing my browser tab unless I am looking for something specific that YouTube may have in short-form.

To recycle a little Sculptor - these big ass sites…like a vacuum…suck you in but there really isn’t much there.

_
You’ve been watching the wrong videos ED… the commentaries on the ones I’ve watched were intelligently witty… definitely made by the smart set.

Point taken MagsJ. YT is useful to me for some of the videos on mental health - like the topic of schizophrenia - commentary on those videos comes in the form of radio waves(and tin foil hats) and demons…

{plays: Theme to The Twilight Zone}

Should I perhaps mention the politically based videos?..Nah…I am going to read a book…ignorance is bliss…

:laughing:

Definitely. This might be the biggest and most well-organized attack on free speech in human history. Finding anything critical on covid on google is a fool’s errand. The huge purge and crackdown on all social media platforms for anyone who dissents. The fbi being used like a secret police to relentlessly hunt down Capitol protestors to teach 'em a lesson they’ll never forget. The ridiculous show of force with the National Guard at the Capitol (is that still going on?). The never-ending restrictions which are only slightly eased as more permanent restrictions are put in their place like covid passports. The CDC using a fucking NPC meme on their twitter page (either unwittingly or because lol fuck the little people). The fact that the majority of people STILL continue to go along with this charade despite an ever-growing, snow capped mountain of damning evidence glistening with hope eternal in the crisp blue sky.

The majority of people act like a broken prostitute who, having thoroughly lost the ability to love or connect with another human being, may now only look forward to her next pacifying drug fix and routine pimp beating (and not even the stern hand of her pimp can wake her up now… she simply shifts gears and puts on a different mask out of habit… in reality she’s a void of a person that no north wind could ever shake to action and no south wind could ever stir to love). Likewise the covidians go about their daily lives without emotion, putting on their blue surgical face-masks of death as they pretend to be real people with memories of life before the great covid awakening (which, of course, they can never return to because this is now the age of the eternal pandemic… they say with an “enlightened” blank stare… as they get ready for their next experimental, non FDA approved gene therapy injection… what does it matter if you’re a 20 year old in perfect health with absolutely no need for a fucking flu “vaccine”… the god supreme corporate medical pimp establishment says get shot in arm… what’s a girl to do?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJxvOdOwcU[/youtube]

twitter.com/mchooyah/status/1384308245729144840

People are already being put on no fly lists for BS. The democrats are doing their damnedest to brand everyone who disagrees with them as a terrorist. I don’t think these people are just going to let the AI make these decisions. There’s too much sadistic joy to be had in punishing your enemies. Why let an AI do it?

_
This post tho ^^^ …especially that: (The majority of people act like a broken prostitute who, having thoroughly lost the ability to love or connect with another human being, may now only look forward to her next pacifying drug fix) paragraph.

I shouldn’t get amusement from another’s plight, but yet I did… with this. :open_mouth: