hi all!

im new here and searching after purpose of human life.

Not so new, now! Welcome, Maniac! :laughing:

to live it

There. You can go now! :-k :slight_smile:

You mean to simply exist and blow and land in whatever direction the wind causes you to go…again and again and again?
So what is the purpose of that person’s life — to be like the leaf, without consciousness or awareness?

How does he go about doing that – living it?

is that what you think i mean?

thank you for the welcome, and let it be as you says so.

and let live.

good question, i would love to see his answer.

living is what happens after you are born and before you die. people do it all kinds of different ways.

great answer, we got the winner here. someone give noble prize to this noble man. praise him!

i think you mean nobel prize

This may be true but what was the “key” word which Maniac0 used in his question?

What is the best way to go about living, really living, for you?

whatever way makes you feel the way you want to feel.

I expect that humanity may very well be damned if we go about living in that way.
No conscience, no consciousness, no golden rule… no sense of right purpose?
Life really is very complex, isn’t it?

The meaning of life is to dig so deep into it that you are no longer wondering but rather meaning is coming out of your ears and you’re perplexingly fulfilled.

Inguz. Poseidon.

maybe the way you want to feel would lead to that if everyone wanted to feel the way you want to feel but it’s likely that not everyone does. you should ask yourself what it is about yourself that makes you think this.

this is basically what i’m doing.

Somehow not everyone is as wise. Many try to just ‘guess’ the meaning of life, remaining perfectly passive before it, thus their life remains meaningless. Such a life is just a sort of animated death.

I may be wrong here but it seems to me that the above is more about pleasure seeking than searching after the purpose of life which purpose will be different for everyone.

I suppose though that, simply put, it comes down to individual human evolution.

Is being a drug addict, sex addict, alcoholic, ad continuum, an actual purpose in life or is it rather an escape from one?