droooogs

Something I told some little narcotics anonymous speed freak faggot: (hope he OD’s)

Don’t give up? What, on the faggot desire to not relapse? Motherfucker I didn’t give up.

I didn’t give up. I never quit. I’m proof that drugs don’t find their terminus in death and depression. 19 years later and going strong. You count your years sober like it’s some kind of triumph: I count my years still alive. Narcos and drugs are like Scylla and Charybdis: it kills 99 out of every 100 people who try to get by it. But that isn’t because the drug is evil, but because humans are weak. And that 1 guy? He masters the dragon, the dragon does not master him. You weren’t that guy. That’s fine. But I was. I look up videos like this to see the guys demonizing the substances. Mine was opiates. Mine is opiates. Opiates? Opium gave birth to the greatest artistic and philosophic movement in history: Romanticism. Nietzsche, Yeats, Poe, Beethoven, Proust… all those guys- daily users of opium. Hendrix- you think that was pot? That was Opium’s modern face: heroin. Lol. Pot, really? Opium ruled the great era of artistic and philosophic development on the continent. That substance was the philosopher’s stone, the “sophic hydrolith of the wise”, the prime-materia. The all-medicine, as Paracelsus called it. It still is. Does it kill 99 out of every 100 dweebs who try to use it? Yeah, it does. And that’s a good thing. That the Muse weeds out the losers: that, my friend, is a good thing. Stop denying what and who you are. You’re enlightened. You felt what your own neurology is capable of without the restrictions set in place by Nature and mankind’s little “civilization”. Nature designed your nervous system to perpetuate a genetic code and nothing more, to be its mindless servant; and mankind laid out a civilization for you just to pacify you with stupid distractions so it could extract every ounce of material value it could out of you, like a body does to its HIGHLY EXPENDABLE red blood cells- that’s it; it did not intend you to be the brain or the lungs or even the effin’ kidneys. Why don’t you take that nervous system into your own hands and bend it to YOUR will? I’d recommend you go out and start copping immediately after reading this and leave the little human world behind, like I know you once did. Your fellow man doesn’t have your back, my friend. What did these talking monkeys ever do for you or give you? You’re going to conform yourself to them: to them and their little, what do they call it, a ‘world’? I piss their world. You think God sides with this new Sodom and Gomorrah? Really? I wish I could resurrect Abraham himself just to watch him piss all over this nonsense. You think God sides with these people? You think God sides with this? Then you’re on something stronger than I ever imagined. Go ahead and tell me the name of whatever that new drug is that you’re on, but whatever you do, stop asking for permission from these little hairless apes.

I recommend all of you get into hard narcotics and preferably die. And those of you who don’t die- you just passed the test! I have more respect for you. Not too much respect, of course. But a little. I at least will stop calling you faggots.

no issues here… :-"

Kropotkin

ISSUES: NOT ENOUGH DROOGS

yes, we all saw “A Clockwork Orange”…

I saw it more then 40 years ago…

Kropotkin

I never saw it. What’s it about?

Orange soda and… clocks.

No. It’s about milk. Milk can make a motherfucker crazy yo!

You should watch Kubric.

Reminds me of rubrics. Which me reminds me of rubriks.

Like a rubik’s cube.

Like this douche is trying to be cryptic on purpose.

FAg!

Lemme just find ma shoes, and I’ll be right outta here, to do just that.

Can’t find em, sorry… guess I’ll just have to pass up, on that one. :-s

Parodites, if you’re calling me gay as slander (and I’m not) you’re a piece of shit right now - no matter how intelligent you think your posts are.

The reference I made is not cryptic to anyone who watched the movie.

Never call me a piece of shit because you don’t know something dude. That’s your projection. I’m not trying to be cryptic… you are. Most of your posts are walls of inane text. I read them btw. Unlike most posters here.

They are inane.

_
One person’s inanity, is another person’s curio…

Point taken, but, naw, it doesn’t work that way.

I haven’t heard the word curio in years (as in curio cabinets)

He’s trying too hard to sound smart, but it doesn’t hit the soul.

It’s bloviating.

I know because I used to do it myself.

Really? You’re that bent out of shape because I said “fag”?

The fact that you read something doesn’t mean you understand it. And buddy I know you don’t understand me, because every post I make is 100 pages long, Did you really set a few months out of your life to analyze and cross-reference the very small little sliver of material I posted on this forum? Really? Lol, then I am honored; I’m pitching a tent right now! And if I wanted to somehow insult you for being gay (which I have no problem with) I’d have just called you a faggot and made it really clear. Sexuality played no part in anything I’ve said.

Buddy take a chill pill. Inane is a big word. A big word that means: you have no response to what I said. Hell- half of what I post on this forum isn’t even me, it’s excerpts and quotations. Go to my last thread on “tertiary capitalism.” If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it. This entire forum is a waste of time. None of you have a response to me. None of you pissants are going to be remembered or published, whereas I am fighting over simply getting my shit printed like I want it: two 1,200 page volumes in microscopic font. My most recent thread, on the tertiary stage of capitalism: you’ve either got a response to that or you’ve got nothing, and you need to take the word ‘inane’ out of your vocabulary.

droooooogs

Beware the Troll

A little bit of Plato is like a little bit of poison?