aniceguyposts

twitter.com/nntaleb/status/1425826007970455552

Mass media is a new front like terrorism is. Most alt-right cucks think they have found the golden-goose under the end of the rainbow but get fed the same muck propaganda but from a slightly different anus.

If you want to judge, you have to compare. Those cucks who accuse America of everything and anything should contrast the crimes and excesses of America to those of other nations. What did the Japanese drop on the Chinese farmers? What kinds of human experiments were conducted in German and Japanese medical centers during the war? What happened in concentration camps in Poland run by the Germans and what happened in American concentration camps run in America? What did Iraq use children for during its war with Iraq and how did Iraq and Iran fight their war compared to how the Yanks did???

Childish and neurotic alarmism in America means that the average Yank will have to eat a pork steak instead of a grass-fed bison one in 50 years, nothing more.

Unless whites start having 3 children or more per family, it will be impossible to stop the mass immigration because of an aging crisis. If you are childless and complain about immigration then you are a fool and a hypocrite. If you voted for Trump thinking the capitalist cliques would stop an influx of cheap labor, you are a hypocritical cretin. And so forth.

Psychoanalysis and its mind-reading gives dumb and weak fools an illusion of control and power. The nuttier ones mindfucked themselves to believe they can forecast the future too.

Titles and identities are like crowns and robes, worn by dwarfs in the circuses and kings in halls alike.

Be nice and polite and take pride in it. You being nice and polite is no different than anybody else being so. If you appreciated somebody else showing good manners and positive spirit to you then you should appreciate the mere presence of good manners and a positive spirit in yourself, even if it finds no recepient.

The cucks of the world are all just as bad as each other. Say a Nazi drops a bomb on a Chinese rice paddy. Say the Yanks drop bombs on African countries. Say a nation fights against Israel (and the Jews) for land. Say one nation attacks another nation for economic and political reasons. Say one nation has a massive stockpile of weapons or resources. Say a nation is guilty of crimes against humanity. Why do some countries get taken to account, and some don’t? It’s a pretty fundamental question. Why is it always America to blame?

The internet is a perfect tool for bringing such things to light. We must use it.

Morality is obviously completely subjective so having arguments about it is pointless and idiotic. Taliban think blowing up innocent females and children to fight the West is good, there are kooks around the internet who think the Germans butchering innocent non-Germans was highly moral and admirable, there are incels who hate females for being females…what kind of argument do you want to propose to demonstrate these beliefs are evil and wrong???They are good to them, evil and disgusting to me…thats where all arguments end. I was not talking about applying morality to countries but about making judgments that follow reason and empirical instead of voices in your own head.
I am not saying that morality is goal or pleasure-oriented like a post-modern cretin… this would imply that you simply can shift your whole perception of what is good and bad based on rationalizing and shifting your goals…insane mumbling…we receive morality from our parents, not decide it on our whims or through the power of our intellect…we feel pleased when we act in a way which we consider good and appropriate.

Yes, perhaps argument is futile with such things. But we’re a Western civilization, and we need to understand that it was a cultural advance to recognize the rights and privileges of every human being, regardless of their race, creed, sexual preference, political affiliation, or religion. We need to embrace what we are.

Of course the Taliban was immoral. Their whole purpose is to destroy everything that does not conform to their religion. They are fighting the culture that created the right to own property, the right to choose who you marry, and the right to be different from everyone else. Their whole philosophy is based on destruction. There is no such thing as an ‘Islamicist culture’. More like an anticulture. Every religion has a set of practices that its followers strive to live by of course, but Islamicism is more like a cult than a true religion. Sufi mystics for example, on the other hand, are Islamic but non-violent and have very interesting ideas.

That being said… I would also assume that the same reason I would be disgusted by the Taliban will apply to the right-wing in US that wants to kill illegal immigrants…

You can find out the value and weight of your own morality. While people should embrace their moral and cultural heritage, no country/nation has the right to tell you what to think, where to live, or how to live. We can draw inspiration from our ancestors without blindly following them.

These are very complicated things you talk about. Taliban are fierce warriors and deserve respect for that and Islam is a civilisation and a culture too. And you are not understanding. Morality is genetic, you are talking about ethics and cultural norms. Taliban could not be objectively and inherently immoral, they could be evil and unacceptable to our norms.

I agree that Islam is a culture, as I mentioned, the Sufi mystics are respectable thinkers, and they’re Islamic. The Taliban however, is just a paramilitary organization using Islamic doctrine to justify their (mostly) geopolitical activities, mostly against the West.

I am not sure morality is genetic. I don’t think it is.

If being fierce is worthy of respect, lions are more worthy than any human being.

AI will replace humanity anyhow and the Americans will program it alongside Israelis to usher an absolute era or absolute bliss and equality.

My computer shut down. My AI wont save me.

If America was the root cause of this ‘liberal disease’, which spreads it globally then why

1. France carried out the worlds first liberal revolution
  2. England and Poland had first democracies
  3. Russia was the first Communist country
  4. Why was Americas global standing and influence minimal until the end of World War One
  5. Why was the Weimar Republic leftist and why was Berlin known to be a degenerate capital and why did so many Germans voted for the Communists
  6. Why are Poland and Ukraine, who are both socially conservative, are most subservient and friendly to America
  7. Why Americas closest allies in the Pacific, Korea and Japan, remain racist, homophobic and anti-liberal
    8 Why did Trump get elected
    9 Why did this liberal utopia and its society massacre and showed no mercy to the Natives
  8. Why did this utopia enter the world with global fascism at the last minute and pulled out its troops out of Europe
  9. Why was this liberal utopia normalising slavery and human trafficking
    and so on.
  10. Why assume all liberalism and all leftism is bad? Where are the arguments for that? This is simply assumed and never touched as if it were self-evident whilst it is far from being so.

A good question to pose to these air-heads is this: did the outcome of the second world war had nothing to do with whos reputation got ruined and what political systems prevailed??? What about globalisation and nuclear war? Could this have some kind of effect on liberalising people and spreading its rot?

Another question…Could the way the Germans treated the Poles, the Greeks, the Dutch(starving Dutch of food to feed Germans), the Russians and practically ANYBODY in Europe have something to do with the hesitancy of the Europeans to embrace being Aryan nobles and stand shoulder to shoulder with their mid-west inbred aristocrats of the soul??? WHy would Europes people be skeptical about far-right and far-left given their experiences unlike the spoilt Yank inbreds with little imagination who know what is best for everybody except themselves??? What is the track record of dictatorships compared to democracies historically speaking???

Lets think about the damage Hitler did to all Europeans collectively within 5 years compared to the damage the Americans did during last 500 years or so. These are hard facts…how many civilian Europeans murdered??? What conspiracy can show that somehow Americans exceeded the harm compared to actual slaughter of Europeans and burning and razoring of the cities??? There is no conspiracy like that unless you are going to lie, be a hypocrite and believe your own bullshit religiously.

What kind of a man fantasies about his loyalty to the people who went and starved and mass murdered his own people??? A kook immigrant with an identity crisis and few screws loose. A Yank being a neo-nazi???, this I can understand…but a European…no European,a pretend-European.