Apple and mushroom curry, with Stilton

I really like cooking, both for myself and others, and I particularly enjoy experimenting. Today I’ve made, and am currently eating, apple and mushroom curry. There are also some cherry tomatoes in it, and I’ve put chunks of Stilton on top to melt as I’m eating it.

All funghi is mana from Hell.
Mushrooms are the Devil’s testicles, and Toadstools are Satan’s sausages.

_
I can’t eat mushrooms no more… haven’t eaten them in over a decade… they do bad, bad things, to me. :neutral_face:

They do taste nice though…

Lol

He sounds like a fun guy.

…a very fun-ghi. :smiley:

I don’t do dairy or apples either, so none of your curry for I.

I think that wild mushrooms would be ok with my gut and so not trouble me, like farmed/GMO mushrooms do.

Gathering wild mushrooms from the forest sounds wonderful. One would have to be very careful though.

_
If in doubt, don’t even bother pick it… death by fungi, not the pleasantest way to go.

I had some Camembert… spread on a small amount of sourdough bread, at a Team lunch on Sunday… the rest of the spread was keto/paleo-friendly, so I tucked-in very zealously indeed. :smiley: …a rare treat, so it’ll be a while before I do that again… with the help of antihistamine again, of course. ; )

Sounds delicious! It’s just Marmite on toast for me today, sadly, as I’m working tonight.

How do you cook blind? I’m just curious.

That’s quite a big topic but in essence, for me, it’s just what I’m used to. If you have some specific question then I’d be happy to answer it.