Being Creative?

The universe, including ourselves, is like a paint-by-numbers painting, except far more complicated. When we (the experiencer) splash up against experience (and vice versa), it reveals part of our local painting. With enough experience we begin to see a pattern, and we even get to splash our own color (or whatever) into it, although it was always part of the completed work before it began.

Was it really part of a completed work or is it just that God knew how it would be completed?
That does not necessarily mean that we were always set in stone by God.
I would like to believe that i had a good hand in the creation of the piece of clay which I myself am…with His help of course.

The reason for God’s apparently misguided hatchet job, is the possibility for the impossible: that God knew that by giving His creation a free hand in doing and thinking about creating (a newer world), since ex post facto, our discovery of our own place in the universe has come to represent a learn by doing repeated experiment) and h He may have realized, that creating a sentiment , conscious being was impossible any other way, it becomes a heavy burden for Himself to carry the weight of self consciousness and self aware responsibility to even begin to contemplate the possible effects by giving them free reign.

Therefore how definite is His knowledge of probable outcomes becomes a pale shadow of His creation’s most probable flow, and His ‘knowledge’ must be through ‘love’ as a principle of necessary logic, not necessarily ‘thought - out’ from His perspective coinciding with our view.

As Khrishnamurti said, ‘Knowledge is limited’

Realisation…

Arc, Meno_ basically answered it, except that …

God’s knowledge is definite. He’s an infinite whole in which we live, move, and have our being (“inexistence”)—at varying degrees/levels of intention… creativity… activity… freedom… consciousness.

_
…and I answered it.

Oh you were answering Arc? My bad. I liked your comment.

_
…the question.

Oh the OP title. :slight_smile: There can never be more of what is already infinite & whole, so… I like how you put that creativity is realization. :slight_smile:

Whereas destruction takes nothing away… which Sartre understood.

_
…the question, to the OP in its entirety, not the topic title?

Well. The OP puts in my own words what Plato, Descartes, Kant, Hegel, Kierkegaard, and Husserl seem to all be saying from different (or so some of them think) angles. It’s too bad Marx & Nietzsche went sideways… they almost started out having it. Weil picked it up. Betting Heidegger had it.

I don’t understand the blindspots, except that I’ve been there, so on one hand I don’t judge them, but on the other … I’ve been there, so I feel justified in calling a spade a spade as I look in the mirror (over my shoulder… to shoot a bullseye). (Last part was for free.)

Removed

Expected!

darn. i missed it.