So, what books are you reading right now?

‘The Spy’ by Paulo Coello

A novel of Mata Hari

FUTURE SACRED
The Connected Creativity of Nature

by Julie J. Morley

Brief Answers to the Big Questions: Stephen Hawking

’ The Subterrainians ’ Jack Kerouac

Second reading since 1969 summer, or was it 1968
so beat literally to dig up a past that is still
(&/or)
Alive

Was Kerouac a narcissistic writer how come he was thrown our
Of the navy

Desolation Angels
Mexico City Blues
Satori in Paris
Lonesome Traveler
Dr.Sax
Visions of
Cody
Jerard

Why?
Did he sauce himself to death
The navy

Wrote a letter at City Lights
Not answered by Ferlingjetti

Ferlinghetti said go to my poetry workshop
Ginsburg said, -howled ’ " that’s not the way to do it"
Orlovsky said - " I couldn’t do it"
Japhy. Ryder said- join Zen
Maggie Cassidy said “oh he was this tall” - with her hand - about 5’8" referring to Cassidy
William Burroughs said, {as an answer to the question of the similarity of chemical composition of brain tissue and seminal fluid} in Pound’s work-“I am not familiar with Pound”-whereupon an English prof. asks, where was it in Pound, but left copy near bathtub,where immersed in ice water, to regulate internal heat caused by extreme weather in Denver, that August, 1982 in Denver.
Bus strike & everyone without auto walks miles and miles, {I can see for miles and miles}

Keroucas daughter who was there published a book, few years after dead of overdose.

{ The beats in 1982, 25 anniversary of Kerouc’s I’m The Road}

{To Stardust, anonymity, of being There- x}

{Wouldn’t there, dare, acid, after that lazy, crazy summer of remembrances.}

I’m currently reading Chasing Shadows by Swati Avasthi. I can relate to it more than I do most books because it takes place in Chicago, a place I have visited many times, and it covers a lot of themes such as loss, friendship, and the anxieties over getting into college that I have experienced in my life.

One of the main characters gets accepted into her top school of choice, and when I read that part, I thought…wow, the author really hit the mark on what that feels like!

[b]
Greg Egan - Dichronauts

Tobias Churton - Aleister Crowley

Kurt Vonnegut - The Sirens Of Titan

Malcolm Bradbury - The History Man

Thomas Pynchon - Gravitys Rainbow

Tor Norretranders - The User Illusion

Douglas Hofstadter - Godel Escher Bach - An Eternal Golden Braid

[ these are all books I have ordered from wordery . com which has I0 000 000 titles ]

Currently Reading - David Brin - Existence
[/b]

theanarchistlibrary.org/library … ve-nothing

theanarchistlibrary.org/library … no-filippi

19 years old, man (or younger). these italian anarchists were old beyond their years and probably saw more in six months than you will your entire life. you can see the restless and aggressive passion pouring out onto the page. it’s the kind of fast paced writing you see when a sharp young intellect has too quickly absorbed a lot of heavy philosophy and hasn’t the opportunity or environment to grow older (in) and process it all. N called them the ‘fiery youth’. renzo is clearly his mentor… older, more calculated, and better written.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn - The Gulag Archipelago

Agent zigzag
by Ben McIntyre
Three Rivers Press NY 2007.

Terrific Terrific!

I’m reading a bunch of books on Romanticism because I’m putting together a Romanticism anthology that brings together the philosophy and art. I’m trying to compact it as much as possible but I’m finding it difficult. There’s just so much awesomeness from that movement.

Not so much a book, but excerpts paragraphs and chapters on certain topics that pique my interest, on a daily basis… my interests dictating my reading material.

I have no interest in reading whole books anymore, and haven’t for a long time now.

Many Lives, Many Masters

by: Brian L. Weiss

Psycho
Neuromancer
Digital Fortress
the Dexter Series
And some Steve King

My last book was"The Plague" by Albert Camus

I like reading books about places or events when I’m actually in that place or event - in this case, this book seemed like the best thing to read when everyone’s pretending that there’s a Bubonic plague sweeping the world and people are dropping dead like flies on the street. The book was well researched so his descriptions of the plague and how different people reacted to the threat was interesting. Lot’s of the same things are going on today. Fear makes people do crazy things.

Ironic that this bit of fiction contained more facts than all the fiction coming out of the WHO, CDC, Gates and Fauci. Sad. :-"

‘The Poverty of Liberalism’ by Robert Paul Wolf

The Pursuit of Loneliness by Philip Slater

Kathy Acker

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10. … 13.843117#

“Straight Down The Middle (The Kingdom Of)”

“Scribblings”

“Children In The House”

“Crimes Of The Mouth - Vaguely Over The Sun”

It’s a dictionary.

re reading Foucault’s Pendulum