What films are you watching right now?

What has that got to do with my reply/with what I said?

You didn’t, but you are taking my reply personally, when it isn’t personal at all… what gives Meno?

Just a takeoff on Foucalt, the phil. forum’s current topic , nothing at all personal. I remember seeing at once in college and as revolting it is , I thought it had artisticmerit.

Some walked out from the theater, but some ever clapped at the end.

It became sensational after the suicide

Your reply made me seem like some sort of homophobe though… that’s not on.

I am well-aware of the Foucalt discussion… it sure has taken an interesting turn, hasn’t it…

:laughing:

Again double exuse, MagsJ, to me it’s not at all credible, coming from swinging Lindon, I would have never thought You in any regard like that.

As to the turn that conversation took, well , expect the unexpected, is all I can say

…and yet you said: “Sorry MagJ the director, though famous was killed by his gay lover”.
…because I said: “Suddenly, I feel very sick…

Meno then said: “[b][i]I remember seeing at once in college and as revolting it is , I thought it had artisticmerit.

Some walked out from the theater, but some ever clapped at the end.

It became sensational after the suicide”.[/i][/b]

I find it tasteless, but I’m sure that it’s reflective of the depraved corners of society that I/we know exists, but that I prefer not to entertain or acknowledge. Yea… I’d have walked out from that film too, and I’ve seen Hostel, Saw, and very-much other ‘macabre’, which says heaps about that specific genre of film.

Is that mandatory or optional? …and have you presumed I don’t?

As tasteless as it was, and it was , the merit was in the manner Iambigious contextualize narratives–the perspective it plays out is the last days of mussolini’s regime, after his hanging; when his desperate supporters, holed up in a castle- desperately try to live out what remains of their shattered life.

No holds barred, their behavior suggest the last attempt to apply nihilistic energy, in a manner, to summon the dark forces to help them in this

MagsJ says:

"

Is that mandatory or optional? …and have you presumed I don’t?
[/quote]
"

me no says:

No, it is up to an interpretation that’s intrinsic in the narrative, within , and supposing any connection to any bias.

In this case, gender bias is mot presented in the short preview, and as that stands, can not even be inferred. As i remember, there are a few allusions ti homosexuality, within the expanded context of viewing the while film, therefore it can only infer from that, that the focus on that was either avoided in order to retain an objective moral standard predicable to moral standards geared. toward conventional audiences of that era.

I did make one mistake and Pausolini was murdered and did not kill himself.

Pirandello , The man with the flower on hid mouth

youtu.be/VTa4L-7xU3Q

Sound of Metal was a fucking fantastic film from 2019. I think most of you guys would like it

imdb.com/title/tt5363618/

If you like that, you’ll love this: youtu.be/WGsCzaI5qrM

Well someone obviously didn’t like his body of cinematographical work, or disliked he himself…

Possibly, MagsJ…

But now i’m just watching this:

youtu.be/hEaNcLwdNjc

& this final take eclipses the ending of even a brave new 1984.

youtu.be/MzHvj6roWwM

And finally, but don’t watch if you don’t have time for a full movie!

youtu.be/_m7uL4Q44ws

youtu.be/2fo2fG3t0eE

Ben Turpin at his bestest.

_
Deadpool 2… released in 2018 and I’m only just watching it, let alone Deadpool… or have I. :-s

youtu.be/jtL3wYA01IQ

I’m thinking of watching it then sometimes in the future, seeing the new opera, if possibly staged here

I read the synopsis , and am looking forward to it, and hope against hope that it stays science fiction. But we may never know, time still may be on our side.

It stayed science fiction all the way… harsh in some parts tho, very harsh… it got very messy too, very messy indeed.

Next up, Dead Pool 1.

_
But first up:

Suicide Squad, then Harley Quinn… coz I ain’t seen em yet, and I’m watching em because I can’t sleep/I’m currently in the Wide Awake Club, I’m wide awake.

Edited to add at 03.00: what an amazing soundtrack, to go with… :open_mouth:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG1VLYp5DjQ[/youtube]

The Guilty

One of the best of the best!

& one of the least .

youtu.be/wQvNxN1lSdw

Danced to this as a kid first time in a club in Minneapolis sloppy took my beat away

One of the best Michael Shannons I eva seen.

Richy: youtu.be/Z4Hb2oRhrLM (go to 43:06)

Micheal: youtu.be/l_gM0wib_GE