What films are you watching right now?

Naw I got it. It just ain’t happening as fast as I thought it would. Got out in 2017 and thought I’d be out of the old lady’s house in a couple years max.

I just need to hunker down and take more jobs cuz I’m slackin off and spending money and eating out and all that shit. I got a deck to stain Thursday and a replacement window to do in the next week.

Got a tramadol prescription finally. Like low budget oxycodone. It’ll dumb me down so I can work I hope. Took two couple hours ago and I’m pretty slippery right now.

Maybe charge market rates and shit.

Hire you some Mexicans.

OK maybe forget the Mexicans.

But it’s not crazy, you know? Abuse the disks of some other motherfucker.

I fucking hate opioids. They gave me some the first weeks of rehab and it felt like I was drowning all the time.

kaotic.com/video/adfa2f41_20211020164115_t

This one’s pretty shocking so be warned before u watch it.

“Maybe charge market rates and shit. Hire you some Mexicans.”

I do that already; my labor quotes are just above the low end of the average… or what someone can expect to pay for x. Say I find the average for laying deck is $3 per square. I’ll do mines for like $1.75, and still bank cuz I do it so fast. What I charge figures in what I can expect to make per hour, also. So, even if my price is way below market average, I’m gonna make $100 per hour on the job, and I’m super good with that.

There’s a dude who worked wit Bob, the last capitalist I was employed by (couple years ago) - Mexican feller - who I got on the side to help me if I need it. Normally I don’t fuck with jobs I can’t do by myself because I don’t want to have to depend on another carpenter. I don’t want employees and I don’t need em. But yeah I’ll give em $200 for eight hours if we wants to give me a day’s labor if I need em.

Lonesome Dove

You can find it in much higher quality as a torrent.

Massive find.

New netflex:

‘You’

I’m gonna hunker down and ride the pain out watching a series or something… which I haven’t done since the walking dead years ago. I got this one on Amazon:

youtu.be/2aMhpKM-30o

Imitation of Life with Lana Turner. Great theme and lot’s of up to date relevance.

youtu.be/HaanE7v6uJI

I tried that with ‘You’ the movie thinking a two hour couch and beer and popcorne repast, turned out to a midnight vigil till dark. But time not wasted.

Zero zero seems intriguing. Gotta watch it, and confirmed by glowing comments.

Summer of 43. Krauts are retreating back to The Siegfried Line in Europe (back to dasein) while the allies finish liberating the islands from the Japs in the Pacific.

streamable.com/3umc4l

I laughed my ass off.

Yo prom, there’s a way better one. But I hesitate to show you, lest I edify the opposition.

streamable.com/yw05s4

I might fuck with it later.

You really need to learn to play chess, man.

I’ll give you odds, and there’s no need to feel shame because the only difference is in practice.

Ah, fuck it, it’s a vain dream, I know it.

But if you’re interested, our first game I’ll give you 2 rook odds.

If I wuz playin I’d play ya, sure, but I am absolutely not interested in playing at this moment in space-time.

And there u have it. When it comes down to it, proud men recognize each other not by their uniforms, but by their class. All soldiers are working class, and that common experience and cause creates a bond before all else. U can see that here. As the capitalist monster in the east sends its soldiers to fight the soldiers of the capitalist monster in the west, there might happen a rare moment of disengagement during which soldiers from both sides suddenly find themselves axing ‘why the fuck r we fighting each other in a rich man’s war?’

streamable.com/5kyzim

What are you kidding? They had already been defeated by that point.

R u telling me that identifying with the enemy so intimately and to the point of showing him pics of ur own family, is only an insincere gesture made because you lost, and u think that appeasing him will get u a bigger plate of rations?