Predictive Programming?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HHuVLG8XYc[/youtube]

How acute are our senses? How focused on the details, the connections are we? It’s not “what have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world” but what have you pieced together about the next…world? Call that serendipity or coincidence but they’re not. For the global consciousness of mankind, the connections are three alarm fires of obviousness, but in a solitary person’s life, clues are quiet in coming and small in there initial impression until their importance is magnified in a life-sized echo.

Sensation occurs before Cognition/Intelligence, so it is more primary and very low-level evolution.

Sensation is automatic and instinct.

However this is learned to be manipulated by 20th Century (and earlier) psychological techniques, mind control, brainwashing, indoctrination, religious dogma, etc.

So Charlatans, Priests, “Scientists”, etc. can convince people that their senses are “lying” when they’re not. But you can’t really fake the fear-reflex. Instincts are deeper than dogma/psychological tricks.

This is also often why people in sexual or loving relationships commit homicide against each-other, because you can only “trick” the fear-reflex for a short period of time, not permanently.

Um, not sure if I made myself clear. Yesterday, while waiting in line at the grocery store, a beautiful image captured my attention. It was the cover of a calendar called Peaceful Places. I took it from the rack and flipped it over to scan the peaceful images representing each month. The most peaceful, in my estimation, was an image of a frosty winter wonderland similar to the example below.
Wallpaper Free Winter.jpg

Then I woke up today and this was my world…
My Winter Wonderland.jpg

Yes, it is winter and things crystalize, but it wasn’t crystalized yesterday. The timing felt significant because the calendar made an impression and the gift was my new crystalized reality today. My Mom told me it was the rarer hoarfrost. Absolutely stunning.