Architecture, Paintings, Statues, Sculptures etc. (no Music)

It is a visual Pirandello, it is classically hollow ,the pillars possess intrinsic shadows which deliberate if light should overcome darkness. It is oblong or trapizoid and ItAlian fresco, it seems to gradually roll off anything there for it is leveled down to one side.

It is like a promise of a past future or even a future past come alive.

Ill try to find it

Chirico, of the scholar metafisica school-

“In a manuscript of 1909 he wrote of the “host of strange, unknown and solitary things that can be translated into painting … What is required above all is a pronounced sensitivity.”[12]”

Yes, a good idea.

But an “Italian fresco” is also just a fresco. Or do you mean something else by the expression “Italian fresco”?

Hello Kathrina !

“The word fresco (Italian: affresco) is derived from the Italian adjective fresco meaning “fresh”, and may thus be contrasted with fresco-secco or secco mural painting techniques, which are applied to dried plaster, to supplement painting in fresco.”

Hope that helps.

Ludwig v. Beethoven:

Meno, hi!

I did not ask about the origin of the word “fresco”, which I know, but about whether you yourself meant something different by it, because you added the word “Italian”.

____.jpg___.jpg__.jpg

Did you just post photographs, Kathrina? :sunglasses:

:angry-tappingfoot:

[tab]Do not derail this thread, Kathrina! :sunglasses:[/tab][tab]:laughing:[/tab]

Such pretty flowers though, Otto. Photographs of architectures, paintings, sculptures, and statues are OK though, right?

La danse à Bougival by Pierre-Auguste Renoir is beautiful, Kathrina - amazing what people can do with, oil on canvas. The Dance paintings are lovely.

Let us just say that I was inspired to post this:

Kathrina said:

"did not ask about the origin of the word “fresco”, which I know, but about whether you yourself meant something different by it, because you added the word “Italian”.

memo answers:

No, I didn’t mean anything other than what it says, sorry for another vain attempt to find something else in a lost wonderland

Yes, of course. Photographs of architectures, paintings, sculptures, and statues are welcome to be sent. :slight_smile:

Yes, you are right, Encode.

Hey, Encode. Very good.

Where did you find that?

Landschaft (landscape), 2012:

Landschaft.jpg
:character-cookiemonster:

:blush:

Um. Do you mean my fresh flowers (in Italian: fiori freschi)?

Um. No. I painted them. :wink:

Loch.jpg

Very nice, Otto. Do you have a favorite place in mind when you imagine landscape?

By the way, I also like Cookie Monster - C is for Cookie - yes, he is a crazy guy - crazy about, Coooooooooooookie.

Ikona - (More of the Vivid Dream)

I believe there is some debate where it was “found”. Some people even “debate” the name - is that even surprising? I should mention that the top image is of the reproduction.

You can find information with this: Magdeburg Gates of Sophia Cathedral, Novgorod or Магдебургские Врата - there is more to the story but I do not want to start singing my words, lol, because musik.

I am joking - but it may be easier for you to look instead. Still, I agree with you, very good.

1.png
[tab]You know?[/tab]

For you:

1_f.png

Yes. But it looks like the painter of the picture I posted doesn’t seem to have a special place in mind when it comes to imagining a landscape.

See again, please:

Landschaft.jpg
Is there a landscape?

I woke up too early - but let us see

It looks like this guy, Alf.

Maybe a different landscape happens for each person - I see a camel and a man in a turban, Otto.

Perhaps after I wake up again, I will see something else.