Architecture, Paintings, Statues, Sculptures etc. (no Music)

Yes, of course. Photographs of architectures, paintings, sculptures, and statues are welcome to be sent. :slight_smile:

Yes, you are right, Encode.

Hey, Encode. Very good.

Where did you find that?

Landschaft (landscape), 2012:

Landschaft.jpg
:character-cookiemonster:

:blush:

Um. Do you mean my fresh flowers (in Italian: fiori freschi)?

Um. No. I painted them. :wink:

Loch.jpg

Very nice, Otto. Do you have a favorite place in mind when you imagine landscape?

By the way, I also like Cookie Monster - C is for Cookie - yes, he is a crazy guy - crazy about, Coooooooooooookie.

Ikona - (More of the Vivid Dream)

I believe there is some debate where it was “found”. Some people even “debate” the name - is that even surprising? I should mention that the top image is of the reproduction.

You can find information with this: Magdeburg Gates of Sophia Cathedral, Novgorod or Магдебургские Врата - there is more to the story but I do not want to start singing my words, lol, because musik.

I am joking - but it may be easier for you to look instead. Still, I agree with you, very good.

1.png
[tab]You know?[/tab]

For you:

1_f.png

Yes. But it looks like the painter of the picture I posted doesn’t seem to have a special place in mind when it comes to imagining a landscape.

See again, please:

Landschaft.jpg
Is there a landscape?

I woke up too early - but let us see

It looks like this guy, Alf.

Maybe a different landscape happens for each person - I see a camel and a man in a turban, Otto.

Perhaps after I wake up again, I will see something else.

Yes, mr rocket man. Same hairline and crease between brows - off the top of my head.

So, Otto…

Unless…this is another one of your studies, Otto. In which case, you should start with asking yourself whether I [encode] may have planned for that in advance…

…and what is the significance of the camel.?.I hear myself ask…lol…

Ishtar Gate reconstruction
A reconstruction of the Ishtar Gate at the ruins of Babylon, near modern Al-Ḥillah, Iraq.
© Jukka Palm/Dreamstime.com

[tab]The estimated camel population of Iraq is about 270,000, the majority of which graze in the area stretching from the Euphrates to the western frontier.

Other camel related things - https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02380750[/tab]

I simply had to share this monument to sculpture.

Thefigure itself is 35feet tall. Inside there are rooms, a fountain once issued from its hand. And whilst the fireplace in its head would burn smoke would issue from its nose.
It think it is all the more remarkable because of its age.The complicated iconography of the garden is embodied in the brooding statue of “Appennino” (1579-1580), a colossal sculpture by Giambologna, which originally seemed to emerge from the vaulted rockwork niche that once surrounded him. Multiple grottoes with water-driven automata, a water organ, surprise jets that drenched visitors’ finery when the fontanieri opened secret spigots, offered striking juxtapositions of Art with imitations of rugged Nature

Take a look at the internal structure here.

unusualplaces.org/the-appennine-colossus/

Nice … painting.

Breathfull.

Yes, I thought it’s worth a mention ~ i’ll call it ‘canvas of possibilities in midsummer’s eve.’
or better yet, ’ why didn’t Poppa come home last night '.