Cool song titles

My first submission is a random piece Beethoven made called, “rage over a lost penny”

youtu.be/32YX6qhTGi8

Big Swifty

youtu.be/jpDoJlmBcRI

When that bass drops in right at 10:00 after that little psychedelic segue… bro. That’s underneath even that cat Miles Davis. Like miles would be spooked by that shit, Ec. He ain’t built like that.

Oops edit sweet spot is at 2:10

I would think Frank built that whole song around, and to feature, that 2:10 - 2:40ish section. The song is way too long and with way too much solo noodling so he’s probably in a hurry and filling album space but I dunno. It’s plausible. But that section is like a landscape change in the song, and its so tastefully done in every way. how many stories are told in that thirty second section alone, and do you own a fedora?

Imma show u another sweet spot. Check that major change at 1:13 and then that jump to double time right at 1:28.

Bro I’m takin u into the vault but i’ont know if ur ready. There are no Bee Gees or Air Supplies in this place, ecmandu.

youtu.be/jymHINLcjlw

Behold the funky emperor Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus and his glorious army at 5:43.

The entire song is a masterpiece but I would like now to draw attention to a very special sweet spot in it. Go to the break away at 2:50 (Tony Duran bottleneck solo) and listen to Frank turning those chords out with the wah-pedal behind him as the bass walks. And that is how you walk a bass, btw.

Pure ear candy dude. Tell me that don’t get the hair up on the back of yet neck, son. Solos don’t get no dirtier than that. Duran put a hurtin on em.

youtu.be/C6peaCMIFyI

Ah-ha, that’s why it was his first major big band arrangement on an album. I hadn’t even thought it out before. He was in a wheelchair and unable to tour after being assaulted, so he had the time and resources to invest in a much larger project than usual. All prior albums had much smaller band line-ups, while The Grand Wazoo employs like twenty musicians.

“I’ve accomplished more than most men, and without the use of my legs” - Lebowski

Some interesting stuff…

Actually, you misunderstand me. I’m a bigger fan of one hit wonders.

I mean… if we’re not talking about the titles themselves, we can go all day.

Zappa… king of the cray song-title names.

I’m feeling 0.45 seconds in… that change tho… it’s really something…

Danke shown pronounced as danke shane:

youtu.be/-QByyT2k_bc