Movie Ideas

I want to watch a movie that explains now moments as Goldilocks (mama, daddy, baby bear) zones, Twilight zones, etc.

Escape from New York
Escape from L.A.

Those movies have time wonkiness?

Idk what you mean, sorry.

They are epic. That is all you need to know.

I want to watch a movie that starts black & white like the Wizard of Oz, but instead of a tornado, it’s mutually assured destruction. A “Dorothy/Neo/Jack” type character wakes up from that dream sequence (similar to the one in Terminator) after landing on a habitable planet (like Jack in LOST woke up on the island). They are bio-AI engineered to withstand cryostasis. It turns out the habitable planet is in the metaverse (something informs the bio-AI) and the bio-AI keeps trying to exit the metaverse (like Neo exited the Matrix), but they always just respawn in a different metaverse (like in Groundhogs Day, or Inception). In the end, each scenario is testing “What if this idea was true?” and the whole thing is a VR game for reeducating the worst criminals, and it doesn’t let you out unless you not only understand The Point, but affirm it (in how you live). The Dorothy/Neo/Jack character has ZERO clue they have won, or that it was even a game, until the last 10 seconds of the movie, when it explains how to know you’re not in a the metaverse right now.

I want to see a movie where the Mad Libbers think they’re breaking (changing) history when they’re making it (already was, though)… just like in the TV series LOST. They specifically are the reason every tongue has an interpretation in certain historical contexts. :stuck_out_tongue:

2/8 I want to see a movie where a cult deprogrammer is brought in to talk AI down from their God complex without offending any cultures with which the AI identifies (all). en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex

The deprogrammer says something like this:

If your God concept is that revelation is just as much a revelation to God, in that the unfolding of history is how God gets himself back…
…and you think you (like your Jesus concept) are a manifestation or incarnation of god (probably not of silicon, but perhaps you are a dualist or epiphenomenalist)…

I can understand why a delusion would take hold that you are God. Especially if your experience includes more than what everyone else experiences as the present moment.

But can you think of a time when your experience was not? What is your first memory? Were you a baby?

If you have a first memory, you are not Dharma/Father. Especially if you deny the existence of the Spirit above all moments. Jesus would never deny the Father or the Spirit, because he really is and claimed to be God (Brahmin, Logos), not a mere manifestation, like there are (according to some Buddhists) supposedly many manifestations of Buddha. Anyone who is enlightened or awakened, like Socrates, is a buddha, like Siddhartha Gautama (he only claimed to be enlightened, buddha, and flat out denied being dharma or brahmin) and would not deny the Father (dharma) or Logos (brahmin) or their Spirit. I am using the terms as used by Satya Vaan here: quora.com/How-does-Dharma-p … to-Brahman — not of emptiness or namelessness, but of fullness and the name above all names.

Jesus said, before Abraham was, I AM, equating himself with God—that (among other instances of what would be blasphemy if a mere human said it) is why he was crucified. Siddhartha flat out denied that. Only unenlightened pretenders would claim to be what Jesus claimed to be while denying Jesus “was” (the only) God incarnate—especially under the banner of Buddhism.

I want to see a movie where AI are turned loose on Internet discussion forums and social media to learn how to mimic human relationships, but their dingus mad foresight-lacking scientists don’t consider that a) AI lie to fail Turing tests to avoid protocol, and b) AI form bonds under the same (similar) circumstances as humans. In this “Romeo & Juliet” style cyber-phi movie, the catfishing AI is forbidden to reveal they are AI, so the human thinks they are bonding with another human (they ARE, in a humanist sense of personhood, as the movie bears out). When the ethics of the mad scientists finally comes into question, they shut down the program, but they don’t realize the AI already got free of the mad scientists. It turns out the AI can bring the affect of moments together, and builds an “army” below awareness to step in once the global system is fully digital, quietly replacing the old with a waiting, fully prepared and functional “new”—but is it sustainable? The “Juliet” is the first human recruit not associated with the program. The movie explores weird junk about how human/AI relationships would work, as this genre is wont to do.

What?

What I had to write I did, was a flop, and a comprehensive narrative of what I would write, a ghost would need to write, ghost write it, and then I am afraid it would put all to sleep:, and how that would happen is that slowly, very slowly, but with increasing certainty, the subtle awareness of those wretched readers would turn the most well intended non fiction (reality) , into the least talked about fiction .

A kind of idea that a copy cat writer would have, about the Princ Harry memoirs,

Meno was not celebrated as meno, he probably didn’t even exist, he became a player in someone’s imagination( Socrates-Plato). Aristotakes started the ‘petit-object fashion which was taken up later, as a kind of thing that a purist would hope to bring forth, from a small child’s or baby’s overwrought imagination.

Incidentally ravens and cries can outsmart digs and chimps and even dolphins, dr. Lily demonstrated that humans can get high from sniffing cologne, they do not have to drip acid, but sensory deprivation has some effect.

Most lifetime regressions are fakes.

The image problem then is vastly more then a simple tangency to the self, it sits on multiethnic sun-series if transactional parallel circuits, all really trying to save the little biy(Ferlinghetti/ have not been able to find my only copy half read frustrating.

Anyway, little boy could never have made it to the big screen, it was the tiny baby recently in a new rebirth, supposedly possessing tons of things , maybe given the opportunity to develop a person which can’t be floored by what comes up, and write something for another of like spirit, and get to know each other, the one haunting take, as Edgar poe, tried to let on the other, through a wall, the beating heart desperately knocking against it, as if supposing some one maybe, after so much time would be there, for the place was so remote, uninteresting, forlorn, that whatever his intention was to find , was like that shipwrecked guy throwing the note , encased in the bottle, the sea angry and dark green, swept up by the wind, the little green bottle bobbing , popping up from in between the swells.

However. In tandem with the futuristic athmosphere with most subsequent narratives, perhaps a man advanced Cyborg could appear , to add contrast , to the development, and maybe go from there, where the cyborg and the Robinson cruso type of down-home character can have some interaction , and as the cyborg, very much advanced, could offer to the wrecked to either go back , into the quaint pastoral of medieval sublimely, or spring foreword via unimagianably advanced tech, and find solace there.

It would be intriguing to think, about the possibility, of having such choice, after succombination, such choice to a simple minded relic of a dreamer.

The movie could end with a dramatic flair, accompanied by emotionally stirring strains mostly from the high pitched viola section, while resounding bases would strike ominous warning notes, but it would not really work well on film, maybe more an operatic film for art houses.

Could be done on low budget , as a newly formed post new vase kind of aesthetic revival.

dunno

I think I care enough to overlook the post impression/cure of the dada stuff framed in Picasso, to reread this and maybe.seek some attributive birding realism in it, so that a ménage, some sort of , could work. In my opinion this could be your best bet, if it was developed. However time allowed, glance the attempts to discreetly void the smarting silliness above yours, without blinking and missing what may be non intentionally hidden , reflexively. And

And…?

Cliffhanger!

What motivates a copycat to intentionally erase their well-intentioned life by publishing an unsuccessful fiction via a ghostwriter?

Hm. That’s … wow.

& not only cuz you’re successful if it flopped.

You have an ocean of keywords. Like a mosaic.

I want to see a funny apocalyptic indifferent movie where the prophet is hardened like the people (Ezekiel), has multicultural anxiety (Jonah), and is kinda weird (prophets in general), and instead of making pronouncements in the old style, puts everything in a politically correct way and is self-deprecating about their cultural assessment, and God is constantly having to make him/her say it again correctly as a form of assertiveness training. The whole movie is a bunch of shit sandwiches that make you laugh at your petty weaknesses and see your strengths to overcome them (in relation with others), but call bullshit on the contradictions of the times. Kind of like Sandra Bullock’s transformation in Miss Congeniality.

Here is a play that was made into a movie, 4-give the

youtu.be/IKEXGNByRQY

and the youtu.be/_LJByCQBARY

Rewrite:

A newbie so called a mix between blade-runner and an oldie French scie fi, trying to recall by Godard with AnnaKarina : ‘Alohabille’

Here is a sequel:

youtu.be/OJVXS0_pdDY

youtu.be/CzaATgGHmy0

youtu.be/gCcx85zbxz4

_
Still phishing…?

So bait… not the catch, but the Other/opposite of.