Answering Questions with Astrology

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_pfnLybgCY

lol I think that we have lost him but only time will tell.

I suppose he could have predicted our skepticism?

…or even better still, began to question his beliefs and became the skeptic.

…or he may have simply lost interest in the subject altogether.

I didn’t lose interest in shit. I just had better places to be for the while.

Considering all the Renaissance scientists were astrologers, chances are you are just an idiot.

The purpose of this thread isn’t to convince you or anybody of any of this, it is to test my skill. I would not know if you are lying, but my answer would be useless. Considering I have serious doubts you are altogether who you represent, I’m not sure about the possible usefulness of my answers. I will however give it a go, but you have to ask it as a question. What you gave here is a statement. Has to end in ‘?’.

That is far too complicated. But I will give it a try.

Probably your siblings were born very close to where your father was born, same city (or town) or region, most likely… Down under? Australia? If not, probably to the south of whatever country they were born in. Maybe your father’s father was born overseas, and your mother was born in the same country as your father and siblings but a different region. Was there death surrounding where your mother was born? Maybe some kind of war or agitation? Was there killing happening (to a degree greater than is usually assumed to occur in any given place)?

I seem to remember you saying you are English, so my guess will be your father and siblings in London or the London area, maybe near the coast, and your mother in Ireland.

This was brutal. Hopefully if there are any more questions, they will be where are my car keys or something. Santa María.

HAHA. And you worked that out using Astrology??
WRONG.

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

You could not have been more wrong. Even a guess would have rendered a better answer.
I suyggest you crawl back under your rock.

Jesus Christ. Well, where were they born?

when will housing prices cool off?

Spokane.
Will that help?

Good one!

All of them?

And, would it be too much to aks, on which part of Spokane each? If it’s too much to aks say so.

Yo, motherfuckers, I ain’t fucking William Lilly. I started trying to figure this shit out a few months ago. Ask me where your motherfucking keys are.

Give me a sec though I will try anyway. Correlating celestial bodies crossing house limits in New York with price movements in Brent Crude Oil cash contracts to exit a $400 profit trade the exact 5min bar before a full reversal at a multi-month low was what convinced me I could maybe try this shit myself. Black Moon and Pluto where conjunct and wreaking all sorts of havok, timing an absolute nose-dive. I’m not ashamed to say I came in my pants.

But this is different. This horary astrology is not about studying a chart for an event, but studying a chart for a question about an event. It’s a trip, but I kinda love it. And, back in the day, it was considered the first, most basic type of astrology to learn, and then, only much then, would you try to work on birth charts. So they say. In theory, mastering it could give a much more solid understanding of astrology.

OK. When will housing prices cool off.

You’re not gonna like this Smears, but I canna answer your question. I shoulnna answered the impatient young man’s either, but his was more of a borderline case.

There are these things called planetary hours.

Anyway, life is full of disappointments.

The stall is still open though. I know “does not compute” sucks as an answer, and it is always a possible answer, but please don’t be discouraged.

i kinda do like it because 1) it helps me feel right in my skepticism about astrology and 2) you’re dead on about how the answers to things in general aren’t always satisfying.

i was asking because the house that i currently rent was built in 1921 and doesn’t even have an a/c and is like 600k. shit is out of hand.

ok.

when will the wildfire smoke clear out of the city and the surrounding areas for good?

its those damned west coast liberals and their forest fires doing it.

Hey look, I hear ya. This would really work better with people that are on the fence or already all in.

My advice, as you well know, is not to buy shit right now. But you don’t need astrology for that. Eventually markets will correct, and you can have an entry. On the super long term, though, any piece of property of any kind in or near any major city is a good buy at pretty much any price. The only possible con would be for some government project taking it off your hands. But that’s it. Even in an environment of heavy regulation, which most major cities will have anyway, almost no price is too high.

You can probably do a little better though and wait for a correction of some level within the next year or two.

I can’t answer that question either. The reasons would be fairly simple to understand and easy to accept for someone not hostile to the whole idea, but for you… you see what I mean?

You asked me where I was born. The hospital was central Spokane.
Who else do you want to know about?