Pedro's Corner

Oh! Is that why he’s so disliked?

Now that is something only you can know… the weird and curious approach the different, not the other way round -a bit like the chicken or the egg paradox- though sometimes we can be both, in differing degrees.

Btw… I think the egg came first… coz proto-birds had eggs for wombs, but gave birth to live chicks… until such a time had passed, when they began giving birth to unfertilised eggs. Wha! :astonished:

That’s deep.

Well, you know, I’m not one to discuss the relative merits of the dead. But that’s not why.

Maybe you’re right.

By the way I had every expectation of being a boring conventional adult as a child, the last thing I expected to become was what I am.

It’s the clauses and terms and conditions you discover along the way.

I think my life would have been much sadder and more desperate if I hadn’t found that The Doors album in my dad’s collection as a child.

in bermuda they dont have snakes because the mongoose killed them all. also no central air conditioning, and everyone collects rainwater on their roofs and shit

Omg that must have been such an icky experience for you. How could you be so brave?

He can go toilet without the litter-catcher, but he has been known to take a dump on the toilet floor when he’s mad at me… for some reason or other that has manifested in his mind.

flushing -he likes me to flush, but who knows what he’ll like in the future… so until then, I flush.

He’s been going/using the, toilet, since 2016… so not new to it.

Cats 'n shit.

Ha! I didn’t do it for da likes, but thanks though.

I’m glad I didn’t re-home him when I became ill, as most don’t understand him due to his large size and complicated character… as cat ain’t no passive feline, yo!

Literally :laughing:

He’s been much calmer today… so until next retrograde season :icon-rolleyes: lol

Those fucking retrogrades though am I right?

It’s like half the year is a film noir movie.

At least she’s doing alright.

You know it wasn’t always obvious that she would.

We’re all just leaves in the wind at the end of the day.

Yup… and those ghastly full moons -everyone around me has had either a full-blown meltdown or un-epiphanies.

Those who don’t hear will eventually feel… cause/effect, interfering/dues owed, etc. etc. etc.

:laughing:

only as long as it’s a cool film, not some cray shit! so maintaining One’s standards being a must, no?

Full moons are dangerous business.

Mags, the whole point is that the detective gets dragged in because he has no choice!

Ok? He doesn’t choose crazy.

She? …my cats a he.