Do you love philosophy? well... do ya ;o)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ILovePhilosophycom/122031717830978 - if you are on Facebook then please ‘like’ ILP’s community page.

Done. Snazz the page up a little!

I was thinking the same thing :smiley:Carleas?

Some pics and text and a nice vase of flowers on the table should spruce the place up a bit, and make it feel more like the ILP we know and love. :stuck_out_tongue: Any edits on there need to be made by the page creator I assume, so I will leave that in the capable hands of Carleas.

Perhaps some potpourri.

Any particular scent, or not fussed? :confusion-shrug:

…or perhaps a scent that smells of philosophical wit and (no) charm :laughing: Just kidding about the no charm bit eheh… just that brainiacs are supposed to have no charm, ohhhhhhh #-o

We are up to (only) 7 likers - come on people… click that button… you know ya wanna :wink:

Good idea. Just “liked” it…

I just liked it, but I can’t see who else likes it (except Faust, who I already know on Facebook). Is this something to do with it being a ‘company’?

Facebook is gross. I do love philosophy though, and I have tons of charm.

So we won’t be seeing you on FB any time soon then? :smiley:

I guess we are all in the ‘philosophy appreciation society’ then :laughing:

…I can vouch for your charm and wit Baby :wink:

The feeling is mutual miss.

This is a hard audience to please #-o …we are stuck at 9 likers :confused:

Philosophy should be kept away from social networking sites, unless one feels insecure and needs the support of the status quo.

I reckon it’s because the page is shit, it offers nothing…

Stop projecting, and start looking at this for what it actually is… me trying to help promote ILP on Facebook, as just a few weeks back Carleas and I were the only likers and I thought that sucked. :laughing:

I have no insecurities… not a single one [-X in-fact… my problem is the opposite, and I find that that can be just as detrimental to personal relationships too :confusion-shrug:

The page needs to be ILPed up, I agree - would attract much more attention and traffic then, so will have a word with Carleas about getting that done.

A shame there’s so little going on on this page. We need to spice it up a bit.

We will… hopefully :stuck_out_tongue:

Will keep you updated on the branding progress…

_
Re-branded and re-asked, post-'21st Century lockdown(s)

Well… do ya?

Liked. & kept liking. Or laugh-reacting.