Clockwork Blue

Yeah me I’m a libra.

very naughty of you Brian

[-X

Wait a minute wait a minute.

If we spend nine months in the womb before we are born, what if we’re actually the sign of the month in which we were conceived and not born. See what I mean?

It’s the same prob the abortion argument is dealing with kinda. Like when do we become us… at what point in the development am I a me?

Yes but by that rationale you would be an Aries.

I do work with conception charts, though. I just take 9 months as its hard to find out the moment of conception, so it stays rough. Interesting as hell though.

2 minutes before midnight

There it is.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RigRJvrFqTI[/youtube]

Welcome, Friends, to the Epoch of the Water Bearer.

What do you think of the coming Jup/Sat Conjunction in aquarius? First air sign conjunction, so a new era after the earth sign conjunction. Loose square to Uranus. Throw in that it happens just hours after the solstice.

Feel free to put your birth info down here also.

KT, can you do my chart for 2021?

Sorry been a long time since I’ve done transits/progressions. It’d be a project. With FC, I’d just point out things in the birth chart that I found interesting.

Its just, GREAT.

Thats all I can say.

I used to give out progressed charts and transit readings for people but it is a lot of work and I now only do it as commerce.
I dont feel theres much to gain for me giving out my data here -but Ill say my progressed moon is conjunct the Jupiter Saturn conjunction. Since PM and Saturn take 28 and 29 years around the Zodiac respectively, its been trailing Saturn forever, and Im proud to have them meet under these beautiful auspices. Progressed moon just by itself, as a forecast tool, is ludicrously powerful.

Ive revered Saturn from an astronomers perspective since early childhood, as I learned astrology in my 20s I began to fear him - he is very badly slandered indeed.
Then again, so am I.

(my Saturn is opposed and contraparallel to my Sun)

Just to put things in perspective: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=195495

Lord Saturn
A special thread honoring the beginning of the new year of Holy SATURN.

Saturn, planet of BINAH: Understanding.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCKK5hlXTrc[/youtube]

Whose virtue is SILENCE
and whose attribute is FAITH.

Is the hour not upon us?

:mrgreen:

Happened to catch the Sun at 0’00 Capricorn.

Schermafbeelding 2021-12-21 om 17.26.31.png
Merry Solstice-feasts y’all.

unnamed-3.jpg
Now we get the 3 day death sleep, (the Suns station) after which we get the “resurrection”, i.e. the days start to grow longer again.

Let’s give her a warm welcome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs7Tqif1k9U[/youtube]

Shot this video in 2017 in the car of a of some, um, grocer, who had run out of groceries and was visiting his wholesaler. Its pretty ridiculous cause of the accent. But I say some actual things.

Aren’t they Beautiful?

My sign!

God yes

And what an incredibly awesome sign it is.

How kind of you to say… the same could be said for all signs, well… except for Gemini and Taurus, and some would include Scorpio with those 2, too.

…sorry, any Geminis and Taureans. :neutral_face:

Gemini is tricky, Taurus is stubborn - but they can be awesome. Trump is a Gemini, so that’s pretty cool to start with.