Pedro's Corner

That would depend on what she looks like and how smart she is, not in the fact that she is tone deaf.

I’m sorry.

You better fuckin be pal because… wait why are you apologizing to him?

I’m not apologizing to that stupid cocksucker.

I was gonna not be apologizing to anyone but you caught that one midair.

Oh well c’est la vie.

Anyway, for you all’s listening pleasure:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9QXpfvgSVk[/youtube]

I’ll see you all some other time, some other life, some other venue, some other whim of fate.

-

Dissecting roses in water
Pustules giving odors
As pollen carries through the breeze
And scattered shadows
Visible only to me

-

By the way, that girl is in a sort of state of learned helplessness, but I’m sure I could hook you up. I know you favour crazy hippies who meditate with dreamcatchers before concerts, and arranging music in crappy low budget sounding software, but you could probably compose and arrange serious music. She has good lyrics too, what she needs is someone who knows how to compose.

Make the thing and worry about selling it later, right? Anyway, the Gods would have been angry if I didn’t at least mention it.

I’ll PM you her email if you pm me about it, otherwise I won’t know you writ.

I didn’t know you were a fucking hippy

apology accepted

You will notice that that is Miles’s pre-hippy era.

vocaroo.com/1bf7NdXlL4vL

…decent ; )

Here’s one where you can hear the actual lyrits. vocaroo.com/1gQIVr0uhc81

pedro is one of the few examples of someone in the world that i think is cool even though he doesn’t really like me

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s just that you’re a fat fucking gringo.

The world is not about real circumstances with real people with real problems, but about you and your need to feel righteous.

It’s ok for a woman to think in terms of emotions, and also why they probably shouldn’t vote, but what is your excuse for doing it? Advocating high taxes to fund a police that prosecutes your drug dealing that you will never pay because you make your money drug dealing. Just one example. Reason is not how you arrive at your position, but emotion. It makes you feel you are a ‘good guy.’

A tour or two in the army might give you some real perspective, see how the world actually is outside your privileged boundaries. And then you might not have such a big mouth.

DISCLAIMER: This doesn’t mean women can’t reason. Just that it is OK for them not to. You try it with the hormonal volatility of a life-giving body. They can, but you can’t blame them if they don’t, and that is reason enough to consider, you know, not letting them vote and stuff.

i had to stop selling drugs in 2015 when i was charged with trafficking.

also, you think i crave a feeling of righteousness?

I just wanted to get that off my chest. I didn’t want you to go through life thinking I dislike you on some personal level.

vocaroo.com/15qZqdvEnT48

it was really stressing me out

did you see my videos from the desert?