Pedro's Corner

Yes. Bored AF is the correct link here, for those who mess with that shepherd. He knows how to turn wolf to sheep dog, snappity snaps.

_
When I’m bored, I either inadvertently find something to occupy myself with… or fall asleep. :laughing:

Nothing to do, around your way?

Who, me? I haven’t been bored since… erm.

I don’t recall.

_
You do like putting yourself in the middle of my [obvious] replies to others, don’t you.

my bad

It’s a privilege really. I might be willing to spill considerable amounts of blood for it.

Lol!

Boredom… being a luxury? …like art, crochet, knitting, and all other such time-consuming pastimes that the ill-afforded can ill-afford.

I’ve filled my month up with Yuletide engagements… Christmas, being filled, with the most abundant of all the best memories all rolled into one.

Mercury retrograde coming Mags, watch yourself out there. Dec 29 to Jan 18. Allow a week before and after at least for some fuckyness. And observe the dates for the actual retrograde to the day (29 to 18).

_
For Pedro… :smiley:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsPE6yHH9c[/youtube]

…date’s in the e-cal, thanks… :wink:

When people think that such things aren’t real, but some of us can sense it as it begins to approach… which is what separates Us from Them, but I’m not sure who Us or Them are:-s

Are you serious?
#-o

…it was part of the school curriculum in my Primary and Secondary schools, as part of Science/Cosmology/Astronomy… ergo, Astrology.

Mount Olympus… the Gods, the myths, the legends… also all taught in class.

Be learn-ed, my friend.

You believe stars thousands of lightyears away affect you more than the un, or the earth?

You can think of no other reason why these personality patterns emerge based on seasons and geography?

more than?

…please clarify your position, for I do not wholly understand it.

The belief that star magnetic fields or energies, affect an individual’s development more than the earth’s magnetic field, its tilt relative to the sun, the sun itself, is how those untalented in empathy use charlatans to compensate.

If star arrangements are so influential then why didn’t life evolve along astrological lines, and we don’t have a Gemini species, or a species of Pisces, or a species of Capricorns?

Genetics is the primary degeminating factor of personality - social, collective, beliefs the determinator of character.
Organ arrangements and strengths manifest psychology.

But humans do not fully develop in utero like other species. Human complete their development ex utero, so environment can be a factor here.
When an individuals born determines what kind of weather it will be affected by; earth’s position relative to the sun, primarily, and then the other planets in the solar system, secondary, and then, as a tertiary factor the galactic configuration, affect development of inherited potentials and social norms and collective convictions.

The idea of being “more careful” because Gemini is entering whatever bullshyte you people believe in, and that this is par to how you determine your day’s events, is superstition.
Superstitions used by charlatans to exploit human insecurities.
Gypsies and Jews peddle superstitions like champs - both have similar survival strategies - both are salesmen, rarely earning a living directly through nature; both are found across the world, distinguishing themselves through dress and lifestyle, refusing to assimilate in the host culture they feed on; both heavy in the paranormal Magian bullshyte, e.g., astrology alchemy, palm reading.

Exploiting the vulnerable and needy with semiotics.

Or, to put it in Baudrillard’s words, the question is why there is nothing instead of something.

When I got the injection:

I got the injection because my cousin was in the hospital in critical condition for her cancer, and they wouldn’t let me see her without it. It was early days and I was also calmed by the fact that they were asking for a number of injections, and I was only ever going to get one. At the time I was in a dark mood and it felt somehow fitting, to sacrifice something deeper than my life. Now I’m not in such a dark mood, and I see it was a kind of suicide. Half-suicide, like drug addiction or cutting yourself. Except more than half, because RNA is not a joke. Now I don’t see a reason to carry that darkness perennially. Or I don’t have it, I’m not carrying it. And I see that it is not necessary.

So now I’m scared shitless of what I pumped into my body. The price of suicide. Haha. No, it’s not that I’m scared shitless. It’s that I have the privilege to understand the cost of suicide. Thems were dark days.

Or maybe it’s this lightness that is a lie. Man has debts in this life. Doesn’t he? Is it a matter of leverage, even, for to attain the true heights? Am I just overboarding my depths? Probably the leverage of true depths has nothing to do with emo impulses. Well, odds are nobody gets there unscathed, in one piece. Hyperborea is populated by amputees.

you’ll be fine bro it’s just a vaccine people get vaccines all the time

Look, fine, you don’t know science, you don’t know what RNA is. But at least you know enough to know that a vaccine is something that makes you immune to a disease, so you know enough not to call these injections vaccines.

N’est-ce pas, caballero?