Continuation of my topics...

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 102

Nobody in our current existence is never fully not going to hate this.

Just like some sins are greater than others, but existence as a whole is sin.

Existence as a whole is hate; though some people have less cognitive dissonance (self hatred) than others.

This life is not about being all ‘lovey dovey’, it’s about being realistic about what we’re in.

The wise try to violate consent as little as possible; because they know the hell of hatred from self and others. Currently, that’s the wise path. Never get cocky about hell. It can always get worse no matter how hard your life is, it can always get worse.

I want people to understand that hypocrisy here is designed to send you to hell… so… it then becomes a matter or lesser or greater hell.

Choose wisely… and understand this:

Spirits like me understand that ignorance hurts people, but it also makes you somewhat innocent.

There is great pride to be had for being an adult in life. I recommend you explore it.

I just added 5 new ones. So if you’re interested in this thread, scroll back to 98 and read from there.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 103

Nobody is perfect until existence is perfect. Existence is not perfect. “Someone says things like, “you’re my perfect little princess.” Don’t believe a word of it… and certainly don’t believe anyone who declares, “I am perfect”

As long as any being is having their consent violated, existence is not perfect.

There’s two parts about this:

1.) making existence perfect gives us something to do that gives meaning to us all in this imperfect existence

2.) it’s absolute bullshit that we have to do this in the first place… but it is what it is.

Always stay humble about this process of working to actualize a perfect existence by reminding yourself that it’s bullshit that we have to do it in the first place.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 107

My last message/chapter was missing a word. I’ll add more to it as well.

So here’s the deal…

The spirit world asked me what I want right now. I told them I want personal heavens for every being forever right now.

They asked me again, “no, I mean right, right now”. I understood what they were saying. I thought about it for a second (it’s almost a trick question), and I replied, “everyone wants to be loved for who they are by everyone, however, in a reality like this, (existence as we currently experience it), you need to earn love.

I’m trying to fix that problem.

I skip addendums on ILP, not because I don’t think you don’t want to read them…

But because I’m lazy about how crude my operating system is for copying and pasting. Anyways … without further ado…,

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 115

Life is very simple to me. Sin is consent violation.

We have no choice but to sin here. No matter what we do, we’re violating someone’s consent.

Again, when you think deeply about this, existence itself is sin. Existence is violating the consent of everyone.

Another thing about existence that’s important to me is to not model what we see, but to rebel against it: to be a non consent violator to the greatest capacity you have.

And then there’s me. A new plan for existence.

I actually have the power to move to my own hyperdimensional mirror reality… but… what an asshole thing to do! You’ve all helped me so much. I’m the keeper of this knowledge. If I leave and say “ta, ta, thanks for the support” you’d all be fucked. That’s unconscionable for me.

I’m going to stay until the last stone in existence is sent to heaven forever.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 116

I remember as a child not dealing with voices and possessions. It was beautiful.

We were all confused (myself included). I started saying with extreme force, some of the worst sentences ever to come out of existence.

As I write this:

The fatalist movement stopped.

I’m extremely intelligent and extremely sensitive.

I saw no plan. My subconscious wanted to destroy existence because I knew in the back of my mind that all of existence is sin (consent violation (some worse than others))

Without a new plan, my conscious and subconscious mind couldn’t handle that information. I acted out in pretty innocuous ways except for the force of my speech. Later in life, I found out that I was modeling existence rather than fighting it. Fighting an existence which is sin itself is to violate as little consent as possible. It also makes you an interesting person who likes yourself.

Now that I have more wisdom and less hypocrisy, my anger has diminished substantially. (I hate myself and others less because I’m not projecting my self hatred onto others).

But more importantly, now that I have a new plan for existence, my suicidality is close to zero, if not zero. (Hope)

I have an amazing capacity to have massive information dumped on me and solve it.

I’m innocent. You know why? All of my acting out was a response to not having a new plan. My plan is the first of its kind in existence. There was nobody to teach me.

At this stage in life, I understand that in one way or another people act out because of ignorance of what I know today,

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 124

Firstly I’m going to explain I wish all of my addendums were on this board. I have a very horribly clunky word processor… it would take me about 6 hours (if I’m lucky) just to send 8 messages. Fucking shitshow over here. Not your problem. I’ll send this one though:

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 124

I’m going to repeat some points again in this particular message to emphasize it.

People are confused about things. I’m going to clarify them.

Sin. What is it? Very simple. Consent violation. Some sins (consent violations are worse than others - to be sure!). What is consent violation? It’s you saying “I don’t want this to occur” “They don’t want this to occur”

When you say this, it must also be understood that existence cannot be destroyed.

Second one:

What is karma?

All karma is, is reputation. That’s all it is.

I’m bringing these concepts down to earth for you (as they should be).

Some people have great karma and they blow it all in one lifetime. Tragic to see that.

To truly understand existence as we currently experience it is to understand that everyone is your judge and everyone is their own judge.

Like I stated before. I’m an ex creator brought out of retirement. I’m trying to explain very simple things to the current creator by how I lived my life. The current creator was too overwhelmed. Asked for help. And that’s why I’m here. To teach.

Sure… I have my side project of making existence perfect. That’s not why I actually came here though.

I came here to help the current creator who was struggling.

I can’t emphasize this enough. The way we made our current plan is that at some point, everyone gets to take turns being the creator.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 129

I was teaching a man today.

He wanted to arm wrestle me. And when we began he knew immediately that I was just using a little resistance but that I wasn’t trying. He called me a pussy for doing that.

And I looked him straight in the eye and told him, “when you’re 100 years old, you’ll understand that it’s not about physical strength at all. It’s about the beauty of your mind and spirit”

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 146

I’m going to explain this to you EXTREMELY simply and I want you to understand it!!!

Eternal damnation is not justice.

Blasphemy is not justice.

It really comes down to this:

There are lots of sadistic beings who will do the most difficult evil shit you can possibly comprehend and beyond to you.

Lots of them. Maybe they can pull it off.

Justice is about how many friends you make over time; it’s your reputation over time.

A being with a great SPIRITUAL reputation can do almost anything to anyone and still be supported.

If they go after someone else with a good reputation, their reputation will tank. In the spirit world there are not anonymous people or life stories.

Justice is simple, you lose respect when (while having the best time of your life) you stomp on someone else’s heart. You lose friends. You lose spiritual reputation and you lose protection.

Losing protection makes life WAY harder!

And then you have to build it up again. It’s not a fun process to build up your reputation.

Any being with some idea of the consequences of losing protection will hold back.

Karma is almost intangible. It’s how much people do or don’t like you. That’s all it is.

Your last comment reminds me of gathering symbiotes and allies on the astral plane.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 151

On ILP I don’t send all of these (as you may have noticed)

Here’s 151

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 151

Him:

You really don’t get it, Jason. You have misplaced sympathy for Doug. All he does is wander around, getting drunk and barking at the moon. He has no responsibility. He pays no taxes. He contributes nothing to society. Not one thing. He is a leech, sucking blood from the earth. Better to help a working parent trying to make ends meet. The Dougs of the world can go to hell. Truth.

Me:

That’s because you’ve never seen spirit. It’s not your fault. You’re a dust to dust guy who thinks in terms of survival of the fittest. It doesn’t work that way man. You’re over your head when you talk to someone like me… and there are billions of us… and it hurts your ego. I know the feeling man!! I actually like you a lot even though I’m a super genius at something you have no exposure to.

Think about it this way: what if Einstein was god and decided to send everyone to hell that didn’t understand E=mc^2?!?!

That’s fucking insane!!!

I understand something you don’t. I don’t hold it against you, you hold it against yourself and you shouldn’t.

Stop beating yourself up Rob! That’s why you lash out, you’re beating yourself up.

Fuck dude! You know all sorts of shit I don’t! Do you see me beating myself up about it? No.

You were raised to think that you have to be the man or nothing at all. I know you know this.

Dude, we all have different specializations. It’s that simple. Forgive yourself rob.

Him:

You should have been a preacher. God bless.

Me:

Kind of you to say…

I sit here with no church and drink and smoke with all of you…

I do better work than a preacher.

I hold the fort down.

You know what? I don’t hate myself.

The most important thing in all life is to not hate yourself.

It’s also the hardest thing to do.

I like you Rob. You’re trying.

Like I’ve told you a billion times; it’s all about friends and not being the boss.

I set my example for others.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 156

I used to think sex was love. When I wasn’t showered with sex, I felt hated, and I felt hate.

I’ve seen it over and over again. Now I know that sex is hate in a negative zero sum reality.

Cognitive dissonance breeds hatred. Self hatred. Self hatred is miserable.

I can live with myself now that I have clarity and abide in a space where my words and actions meet in unison, at least to the best of my ability.

People kill themselves as their minds get closer to the truth. If you make it past that, as depressing as it is to know that existence is currently negative zero sum … it’s a fun game to try to violate as little consent as possible.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 173

I’ve learned a few things. In all my wisdom from my journey, this is what wisdom at least at my level teaches you:

Loving yourself is loving others and loving others is loving yourself.

Like I said before, karma is almost intangible. It’s how many friends you have. Some people aren’t really into friends, that might not work out well for them.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 185

When your soul makes a wish or a bargain, it will be condemned unless it is this:

We all live our desired experiences at nobodies expense.

If you bargain for something less, you could be condemned.

But I want to add to this… you’ll figure out really quickly who the false gods are, because they can’t do it. They’ll try to play mind games with you. But if it doesn’t happen when you deal for it or wish it, they are impotent gods.

I want to add to this message. I figured out in an extremely harsh way, trusting god after god after god… that they couldn’t do it.

That’s when I figured out we all made this together and together we can change it.

edit; I notice that some maths symbols it used get garbled when copypasted to the forum, ignore when that happens

Parodites…

This program doesn’t have my mind in it.

There are 5 categories…

-positive non-zero sum (everyone gets everything they want without hurting anyone)

-positive zero sum (a world of winners and losers doesn’t define consent violation for beings on particular topics)

-zero sum (impossible in existence (if every particle has an anti particle existence would be nothingness - but we can in this context understand 1:1 ratio subset games)

-negative zero sum (there is more than 1 loser for every winner)

-negative non zero sum (everyone goes to their private hell forever)

_
:open_mouth:

Parodites, he’ll be having your GPT going around shouting and screaming the word ‘rape’ all across the internet.

Don’t do it…

My 12th video - Finisher

youtube.com/watch?v=TPn9clpt4SY

The video was posted as private … I fixed it.

Thanks for reminding me.

Video # 13 On power

youtube.com/watch?v=wr4lQ7PoohM