Continuation of my topics...

Your hostility toward women is not protecting you. It is destroying you.

I have no clue where you’re coming up with this from what I’ve been recently posting.

I’m not a hypocrite anymore… I don’t have the same self hatred you do. It allows me to be less hostile to men and women.

Ask anyone who knows me whether I “feel” hostile?

They’ll say no.

My guess is that you’ll have people who say yes about you.

Thing about that is… you’re still stuck in “player mode”

I don’t have the same kind of aggressive ornamentations that you’re being forced to use because you haven’t given up sex.

And if I do use an ornamentation such as intellect or wit, I’m not a hypocrite because… I’m not using it to acquire a sexual partner.

Strangely enough. I’m the only person I know in my circles trusted to walk drunk women home.

Nobody else is trusted.

I’ll tell you something about walking drunk women home…

The hard cases are the ones who get in blackout mode.

Not that women can’t consent (even though they won’t remember it)

But it is unanimous that Jason is the person to do it.

Sometimes I have to walk them to their apartments because they can’t use keys to open their fucking doors.

They’ll usually invite me in to show off their places… I’ll do it to be kind, even if it’s just a humble place (like mine). They’re proud of it.

Every once in a while a girl will kiss me. Women are like computer programs… if you don’t escalate the approach, they’ll stop.

Like, if they kiss me and I grab their vagina… it’s on.

I don’t escalate approach … it’s blatant sexual harassment. And I’ll just wish them a good nights sleep and I’m gone.

Oh,

And Mag.

Read my last two posts and decide if your underling Pedro can really handle this discussion.

Actually, I’ll add to these last three posts.

It’s impossible for consent to exist for male, female, hermaphrodite to consent to sex in a sex dimorphism species that is negative zero sum.

Impossible.

Really off the cuff video:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0chXOG1FDY

Ecmandu on Celebrity

youtube.com/watch?v=gnEZRmPklQ0

Ecmandu on Psychosis of Beings

youtube.com/watch?v=gnEZRmPklQ0

Copied my last video by accident…

Psychosis of beings…

youtube.com/watch?v=VCjhQQq-J6M

Ecmandu on Life and Death

youtu.be/fNBT7aQGkR4

You could probably just post the title of the video. I’m not sure if you have to mention that it is your video when it’s posted in your own thread.

Edit: gif upload failure

Mods, please delete this post made at a forum that is so lame you can’t even upload a gif. Thank you.
rsz_43ab1d46a97a_58774.gif

You and your heroes are mentally retarded:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBgmhH4yExc

Ecmandu on what mental illness is

youtube.com/watch?v=LDvYqEjYgNQ

I’m the son of death.

youtu.be/BUUwg__xmCM

My newer Video on Judgement!

youtube.com/watch?v=aWCv-IORoh4

My newest and hopefully last video

youtube.com/watch?v=aGPrDbT06D0

Corrected last video on the final new plan

youtube.com/watch?v=ewxfN_i7d04

New Plan Explanations:

youtube.com/watch?v=ht4ie_M6Yu4

I find the context of this vid hard to believe.
Not the part about mirroring hyperdimensional realities…but that a woman talked to you about it without laughing.

I’m gullible, but that’s just hard to swallow.