Continuation of my topics...

My newest and hopefully last video

youtube.com/watch?v=aGPrDbT06D0

Corrected last video on the final new plan

youtube.com/watch?v=ewxfN_i7d04

New Plan Explanations:

youtube.com/watch?v=ht4ie_M6Yu4

I find the context of this vid hard to believe.
Not the part about mirroring hyperdimensional realities…but that a woman talked to you about it without laughing.

I’m gullible, but that’s just hard to swallow.

Dude, I have a lot of female friends. It’s because I’m not trying to get between their legs. You should try it sometime, you’ll be surprised.

Let me expand on this a little further.

I’m not the most attractive dude… but I look good enough.

My personality though … I’m a highly sought after partner and friend.

So here’s the deal.

As we speak… I have physically and emotionally gorgeous women who’d like to be with me.

This is the problem.

How do you choose one over the other?

It’s an impossible choice.

Now you understand the problem I worked on.

If I chose one woman… billions of women would cease to be my friend.

Because I know more, I have different standards than the rest of you.

Life is all about friends. To sacrifice billions of friends for a 40 year relationship is INSANE

Ecmandu on everything…

youtube.com/watch?v=u9s1hXc1Xvs

Elsewhere you said schizophrenia is clairaudience.

Here is the deal.

Tell the voices in your mind to be silent and not talk to you.

If the words and conversations stop,
then these forces are your allies.

If the words keep repeating and ignore your right to control your own mind,
you may have parasites on the astral.

They only go away when I drink AND smoke.

They can’t get to my receptors when I do that.

I deal with demonic possessions too… not just clairaudience.

Probably my last video…

youtu.be/1kIDvIq3K7E

1. Your plan leaves everyone’s receptors vulnerable.

2. The point is not to be entertained and challenge-free forever. Your brain would explode if you didn’t have a problem to solve. The problem is you’re solving the wrong problems that aren’t really even problems.

3. Not everybody has synesthesia. Not even you.

Three is enough for now.

No. I already figured this out.

If your idea of perfection is the current plan…

You can reflect it forever.

This is a patch that leaves all the previous options available forever.

OK well I want synesthesia, so - how are you gonna make that happen if you don’t even have it yourself?

It’s a construction project. All the pieces are already there in the eternal form dimension. We just have combine them differently than they are currently combined.

I also want to add…

If you think you want to reflect reality as it currently is as your perfection; in the new plan, you’ll have to make a sacrifice… it’s actually compassionate and required to avoid accidentally sending people to hell forever…

Everyone needs to know that they’re in a hyperdimensional mirror reality attached to their individual desire manifestation system.

I have my sketches from ‘05/‘06 that might be similar to yours. I dug ‘em out yesterday. I had forgotten details about them. You said your shift or whatever happened in 2007 (the date ILP had the most visitors). Did you have anyone in your life that was discussing ideas with you like the ones in your sketches and videos prior to 2007? Boot ‘em. They broke both our brains, but like Joseph’s brothers. Don’t play their game unless you like boomerangs & huge ass boulders.

I would be interested in seeing your sketches, though. You can send to maryannspikes77@gmail.com.

I don’t have to send you my sketches in private.

Thank you though.

My first idea was time dilated portals…

Wow that was a shitshow!!

My second idea was philosophic zombie universes

Also a shitshow

My third idea was marionette universes.

Also a shitshow.

Getting the picture yet?

Lots of shit shows.

I’ve been working on hyperdimensional mirrors for three years now. And I’ve been going to hell realms fine tuning it.

This is not EASY work by any stretch of imagination - making a new plan.

One of the features I intend to add to the new plan is a feature that can FEEL that your consent is being violated and change to what you want.

My new plan is beautiful but it has no capacity to have an actual person as a witness, except you.

That could be eternal damnation for everyone if you screw it up.

We currently have a witness plan to avoid the worst.

Ask me more.

I have a sketch from ‘05 or ‘06 that has your exact wording on it. There’s no way I’m sharing it unless I see your sketch first. And there has to be some proof that you didn’t just draw something in order to get me to share my sketch. So good luck with that.

I decided to stop following your lead in spamming other people’s threads ( forgive me Ben and Dan ) and simply address your points here in this thread. Because this is your thread, after all.

That’s not what rape is, Ecmandu. You’re merely playing the feminist game. You’re abusing words with the aim to shame people who, unlike you, have sex.

The first condition for something to be a rape is that it is a non-consensual sex. A non-consensual sex is a form of sex where one of the parties is physically or psychologically manipulated into sleeping with the other person. If this condition isn’t met, then it’s not rape. If a girl wants to have sex with you, and you want to have sex with her, and noone is manipulating anyone, and the two of you then have sex, then that’s not rape. End of story. There is nothing more to it. Whether or not anyone will regret it later on is irrelevant. Whether it’s good or bad for one or both of you, or for the society as a whole, is irrelevant.

If you want to talk about something other than rape, that’s fine, but don’t call it rape; don’t be deceptive. If you want to say that, for each person, the consequences of having sex are worse than the consequences of not having sex, that is fine; just say so. But don’t call it rape. And if you want others to be convinced, make sure you present a clear argument in favor of that claim; make sure that you explain exactly why having sex leads to worse consequences than not having sex.

Your “subtle rape” isn’t rape. If Mary consented to having sex with John, it’s not rape, even if she ends up regretting it later in her life. If Bill Cosby offers Mary to make her popular under the condition that she sleeps with him, and she sleeps with him, that’s not rape, even if he fails to keep his promise, and by doing so, makes her regret doing business with him. You can say that Bill Cosby is a liar, you can criticize him for offering that deal in the first place, but you can’t say he’s a rapist ( at least not in this particular case. )

You can’t handle the truth.

You think I’m a feminist? I can send every woman to hell for this.

You think I’m a mysoginist. I can send every man to hell too.

I care about all of you, but at the same time I hate you.

It was never taught that consent violation is the only problem.

I’m giving you the easy problem …. All sex has been no means yes. Rape.

I’ll give you the harder problem. I don’t want a partner where it hangs over my head that someone else wants to be with me or them.

Problem is Magnus. You don’t give a fuck.

That’s why I do all your job for you and clean up all your messes.

Do you post on other philosophy forums, Ec? If so, which ones?