Continuation of my topics...

I have no desire here to catch people up unless asked a direct question about terminology.

We live in a sex dimorphic species. The larger sex is more threatening to the smaller sex. This initial threat imbalance causes minute repulsion in the smaller sex when the larger sex uses sexual signaling - sexual signaling, which can be understood as any form of ornate behavior.

If a male is accepted sexually for causing this involuntary discomfort, then a no has become a yes.

I want to be very clear here:

Males (as ornate behavior) invented and built all of this. All of this is ornate behavior. For example: if I use tinder to hook up with a woman, I’m using something called approach escalation by proxy (I’m using another man to hook me up with a woman) because the Internet was invented by men. This is rape.

Now, I’m going to turn my attention to homosexuals for a moment … they are NOT sex dimorphic!

However! Through omission of the heterosexual problem, they have abused the system with abuse through omission to secure all of their sexual selections by remaining silent. Those are all rapes as well.

Rape is very simple: it is sex that you’ll have to completely regret in its entirety.

I’m not even getting into the zero sum problem here, I’m talking about sex in the mundane world.

We were all thrown into a trap. If you follow me, I’m explaining it in great detail

I want this in this thread as well. It is the simplest way I know how to explain the immorality of marriage:

Marriage is the conspicuous consumption of the simplicity of relationship proper.

No matter what someone says they will do, they will always do what they do.

The only oaths you should swear are to yourself

Marriage is a legal / moral contract between two people so swearing an oath to yourself makes no sense
I do however think that it is highly impractical to swear faithfulness to someone for the rest of your life
Making such an absolute promise when you cannot possibly know the future is nothing short of madness

My consent was violated yesterday. Someone sent me a letter, without my approval.
I felt…violated. Raped.

And if they had asked, I would still have been violated, because they did not ask if I consented to being asked.

Aegean,

You’re doing the same thing prom does with these ideas. It’s only rape if the behavior is SEXUAL…

AND!

If it needs to be regretted at some point because of it’s necessarily detrimental behavior/consequences.

I was raped psychologically.
I was, also, called on the phone without my consent.

How can I make this abuse stop?

The first thing you/we all need to do is acknowledge this problem really exists, and that it disproves all current and past gods whenever observed.

Then we need to step up and start making reality as positive non zero sum as we can… eventually with that strong will, using our tools to eventually reach 100% positive non zero sum realities.

As long as people CELEBRATE their zero sum wins rather than being solemn about them, then there’s just billions of people who are dead weight.

It’s hard to carry that many people, doesn’t mean one shouldn’t try though

How can I stop people from talking to me without my consent, when asking for consent necessitates them talking to me without it?

If they ask you, just tell them not to talk to you anymore. It’s the same thing women are supposed to do for men who approach escalate, just refuse sex with them.

Yeah…but they’ve already violated by consent.
What if they continue to violate it by asking for explanations.

I’ve been violated all my life and didn’t even know it, until you pointed it out.
Was born, without my consent; breast fed, with it; sent to school and taught, without it; asked how I was doing, without it; forced to work, without it; telephoned, without it; emailed, without it…
This is terrible.

Well… if you are super-keen on holding this boundary, you do have to explain it to them.

It’s impossible for your birth to violate your consent, birth is neutral, consent forms later.

Yes, you may just be fucking with me, but you’re actually starting to understand

Oh, I understood years ago.

Well, then perhaps you’ll understand that following this direction is the best way to cure boredom for huge minds that bore easily … when life becomes unchallenging for you… take the path I set.

There really is nothing better to do with life when you really think about it. And you get a clearer conscience

I am rarely bored…but I follow the path you set, wise one.
Am I violating your consent?

I’ll tell you one thing that will seem mystical to you if you’ve never had this experience… watch out telling existence that you’re bored like I did, it may send you to hell, and hell is never boring! I often liken existence to an evil genie that grants infinite wishes!!

I don’t know you well enough to make that assessment

Nothing you can tell me will change my opinion of you.

Well, I guess that makes you powerful, doesn’t it?

Powerful?!!!
Who me?!
Nah!
I’m outis.

Everyone is someone Aegean … you just like to contradict yourself as a false display of extra energy to fit in.

That’s all women want from men, and that’s what men do to fit in with all the men that women want.

Do you want to be my student?

Students often go on to be better than their teachers.

Not a bad gig