The Puniverse

Or punyverse… lol I cant believe I didn’t hear about this shit before.

So, now we’ve got two places in which people live, different. People. Live in these different places.

The universe vs the puniverse.

Who’s first?

Sorry, I can’t help you with that, I’m torn between the Loonyverse and the Gloomyverse.

Those with a non-expansive limited view of the world reside within the confines of a puniverse.

Its a real thing for me because from early on I felt the world was puny in its address of itself.
My “growing up” has for a good deal been coming to terms with the way things need to be puny, when there are a lot of people around.

So I internalized, because of I suppose simply my humanity, quite a bunch of this puny-likeness because there is just no way around it.

But, actually, there is sort of a way around it. But I was really tricked into believing there shouldn’t be and therefore, if such a way appeared, it would be a treacherous one leading back down the way from whence the soul had come.

Morality and the belief of external purpose is the very most puny of things.

Morality is answered by God with: what, you don’t have a will?
And you are tossed back into kindergarten to fight with the other toddlers until you beat one up.
Thats massreligion, people incarnated to figure that shit out. How to have a will.