Deep Questions That Can Only Be Asked On ILP

i never knew that so many people had so many issues with their basic bodily functions this thread has been enlightening and also a bit gross

When I have my morning bowel movement tomorrow I’ll take great comfort knowing this thread has freaked you out with my roll of Charmin. I’ll be thinking of you Mr. Reasonable along with everybody else who has participated in this thread, one flush at a time.

_
I agree with Karpel… try a mild digestive prompter, rather than a bulky fibrous option…
which isn’t a good option for GI issues, as isn’t probiotics… I might be talking from
experience here. :icon-rolleyes:

:laughing:

proud of you for using charmin instead of koch brothers quilted northern

To be perfectly honest (and I know a few things about this), it’s a systemic inflammation problem.

Take Lots of activated Curcumin or get your doctor to prescribe you steroids for life.

Activated Curcumin ? 8 grams a day.

Steroids? There are very powerful ones that have an extremely low side effect profile.

Some people with HIV have chronic kidney inflammation… they take steroids every day.

Inflammation is the number one premature death on planet earth; it shows it’s ugly head in so many ways.

Get it down and you’ll be fine.

So… I talked to a doctor about this.

1.) 8 grams of Curcumin each day
2.) hydrocortisone
3.) Metamucil

You can actually also take digestive enzymes (not probiotics).

Metamucil works different than bulking agents, it creates a lining around the stool that is viscuous.

Anyways, ask me more questions, but certainly see a doctor.

u r full of shit

I just want to pause and reflect how this thread dealing with my shit has garnished two pages worth of replies, well done. :sunglasses:

:astonished: :laughing: :evilfun:

Well done, my boy.

How the… I cant unread this shit.

WTF

There may be something to this?

No.

maybe

Please don’t post like this.
Short post, and ad hom.
It is bad for the forum to have this kind of posting.

fair enough but the thread was about taking a shit so i figured you know it’s like a double entendre or something like that

I’m moving it to sand box now that you mention it.

cant blame you really

You need to keep it natural - prebiotics, probiotics, walking til you drop.
"
You cannot force nature. Think “greens”.