Deep Questions That Can Only Be Asked On ILP

I just spent three hours on the toilet this morning, it’s the same thing every morning. Why are men or males as they age biologically inclined to have morning bowel movements upon waking from sleep?

This seems to be commonplace every year as I get older, what the hell is going on man?

I pee out of my butt 4 times a day (in the morning)… weird shit. I looked it up online and they said peeing out of the butt is the bodies way of getting rid of viruses and bacteria… hmm… I’ve been doing this for 2 years!

You have the plague, you should probably get it checked out. You might even be the original infectious carrier of the Corona, I hope you’re very happy now that we’re all going to die of Covid19 because of you, shame!

Yo, Pedro! Yo, Smears!

You’re up!! :sunglasses:

You’re an old man that yells at people from his front porch, surely you have some insight into my question that doesn’t involve dasein. Help a guy out here Biggie, how fucked up does your shit get as you get older? :-k

It’s your nervous system affecting your body’s functions from functioning properly… an online search will hold the answer you seek.

Let me guess: you smoke those cigarettes?

Once a day is better than a lot of people. First thing in the morning, why not? Create a little space for breaking your fast. You go a couple of days without shitting, that’s a problem. I think the regularity is also a good sign. You body has chosen a pattern. If you look it up, the will say anything from three times a week to three times a day. Me, I think if you poop only three times a week, get some fiber in there. You don’t wanna be hanging on to shit that long. I’m once or twice a day, usually after breakfast. i think the food triggers the poop. Sometimes, probably depending on how much fiber rich food I get, there may be another little party.

Still? Yes.

I’m curious, go on.

Yeah, that’s true I suppose. Every morning sitting on the throne appears to be my natural cycle I guess and it seems that way for a lot of other guys too.

That’s all there is to it.

Once you quit you will have normal timed shits after lunch like a normal person.

I don’t think it means anything particularly bad.

Three hours is an abnormally long time, to be going poop for.

It sounds like a depressed nervous system issue, but is easily remedied. 1 seems to be the reason why most take a book or tablet to the loo, with them.

Another helpful web-link… these are quick and easy to do, and do work… the deep breathing and cold douches, in particular.

Intestinal gas in the mornings.

the solution is to eat a bowl of mac and cheese, a bowl of grape nuts and a cup of yogurt an hour before sleep i promise this will fix everything ur welcome

Three hours is long. Try eating flax seeds with your meal. Drink a glass of water with a table spoon of flax seeds. Should puff up and soften the poop for an easy ride.

“morning constitutional”

but dude 3h wtf put some fiber in your diet

In such cases nothing works better than Esabgol powder. It is now available all over the world. It is very cheap. 100 gm Pack comes only for 4-5 dollars. And, one has to take only one spoon of it in the night either with a glass of water or milk. Just mix and drink it. That is all. However its taste is very peculiar, total bland. Some people find it very difficult to inhale but it is very effective.
But remember, one full glass of liquid is must with each spoonful otherwise it will create such a constipation that can be removed only by operation.

with love,
sanjay

More…

The nervous system (NS) controls the gut and therefore bowel movements/pooping…

…a lethargic gut equates to a lethargic nervous system.

The NS also controls heart rate etc., and modern suppressed NSs are the cause of the current high rate of heart-attacks in the young… those in their 20s and 30s.

You’re really selling that product to him, Zinnat. :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Isn’t that what Bobby Brown had to do for Whitney Houston… scoop her constipated poop out? ew…

I say that ZS let’s us know what happened, after the event of taking it. : D

I was just warning him about what can go wrong and how to avoid that, in case he tries. But, believe me, esabgol powder is miles ahead than other remidies like flex seeds or eating fibrous foods. I am not saying that these are not good. Yes, they are but will not work in that case of sitting for three hours at the mourning throne.

With love,
Sanjay