The Religion of Understanding

Insights into: Being Human, One’s Soul, Heaven, Hell, Existence, God, Religions, and finally, Understanding.

Major religions are not myths. Truth can be found in all of them. Each religion is a piece to the puzzle of understanding.

Going back to, for example, a definitive explanation for something exists and not nothing; and why this something and not something else.

Anyway, my own interest in religion revolves around exploring the existential relationship between “morality here and now” and immortality there and then.": ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=186929

And in theodicy: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=186929

So, for those basically new to ILP who are interested in taking their insights and truths there, I invite you to join the discussion.

Heard something new today, not sure if it was referencing KJV Revelations but Jesus calls folks to Heaven, I think ahead of the Armageddon. Was that what my soulnapping was, his call? Disappearances, are some soulnappings who actually realize where they are as well as forego their human bodies, actually choosing the unknown, and poof, their bodies disappear or their bodies die from unknown causes, cause soulessness.

That includes the Bible, right?

As I search to find answers, do I crave the unknowing? Infinite irony?

It’s taken 51 years to form the habit of gratitude and to stop simply, simply to appreciate this second, all its working parts.

Well, in that case, I’ll want it autographed by Donald Trump himself.

And inviting others to explore God and religion from a different perspective on a philosophy board is hardly advertising. Unless of course that’s what you need to reduce it down to yourself.

And I certainly invite you to bring your own insights and truths there. And only in the spirit of intelligence and civility.

In fact, you can point out instances when I do not display them.

The death of the human body is not the end of a soul, souls exist apart from the human body, but do they do so without terrible suffering? Time to read the Treatise on Cosmic Fire.

The Treatise is frying my brain trying to make heads or tails of it. Their concept of spirit and soul confuses me.