The Deep State

Are you Catholic?
Do you see Catholicism as a force for good in the world?
What’s your take on the Deep State?

Let us know how it went, if you get a chance to check it out.

Oy, now who on earth could that possibly be? :-k :laughing:

If you had to pick just 1, 2 or 3 of these entities for who’s at the top of the food chain, who’d you pick?

Yea, mightn’t be no living baby in this bath water, or cesspit.

I believe you’re already acquainted with them Gloomy. :wink:

Better to kill them all, it’s the only way to make sure that corruption is gone off the face of the earth, accept no substitutes. It’s the only way to be safe. There’s really no way I could pick one over the other, they all must go. :sunglasses:

I’m not going to kill her, but a divorce is in order, over irreconcilable differences.

We’re beyond peaceful negotiations, dialogues, and exchanges Gloomy, the faster you learn that the better off you’ll be.

…a non-practising Roman Catholic, but One always has one foot in the Faith, due to family and/or religious events and commitments… I don’t mind that though, as the ceremonial gatherings always end up in post-feasting and/or drinking.

Having grown up in that faith, I’ve seen the good that Catholicism does… tonnes of raising charity for good causes, food donations to those in need, supporting families, etc. In the ‘bigger picture’ aspect of their role, they also mediate between Governments, NGOs, and Conglomerates etc. to cast an eye on the moral aspects of decisions made, and advise them accordingly…so yea, I do see them as a force for good.

I think the Deep State could and should care more about humanity and it’s living conditions, as Most currently have to fight and argue for decent wages, a good standard of living, better social welfare, more social housing, etc… they should be doing more, with all that power they’ve acquired. I’m not wholly against them though… as long as they pay their taxes due and conduct business that is conducive to society prospering not declining.

Not sure of the pecking order of the deep state just that there are players covering all the bases, all aspects of societal affairs in a coordinated effort.

Both Christs represent the most important understanding and decision anyone will ever make as well as the supernatural in yo face, slappin it silly. Netflix has one season of an interesting series called Messiah, the possible return of Christ.

I don’t know much about Freemasons other than they take their vow of silence about their doings seriously. My Dad’s best friend was a Freemason and mum was the word.

I don’t disagree.

I’m exploring what’s possible, not necessarily most probable at this juncture.

The deep state is doing its best to cull the world, and the current pope appears to be 100% on board.

I place the banksters and globalists, the heads of multinationals and international organizations like the UN, WEF and WHO at the top.
I think cults like Freemasonry, religions like Catholicism, nation states, royalty, roundtables and thinktanks like Bilderberg, the CFR and Trilateral Commission are largely subordinate.

I don’t watch Netflix, I think they’re fully on board with the Deep State.

My ex’s grandpa was 32nd degree, and they were just a regular family, some were middleclass, others were deadbeats.
I don’t think Freemasonry is a big deal, I tend to follow the money.
It’s Ultra High Net Worth individuals like Bill Gates and UHNW families like the Rothschilds who’re running the show, and the kinds of cults they belong to, common people have never even heard of and can never join.

There are definitely things afoot, but it’s not about culling the world… though I do think that population numbers will naturally fall and be reduced over time, but the world’s current state of affairs is about other much-more-immediate matters, right now.

I do not think that the Deep State should have sole power or authority over us or to dictate how we live our lives, but neither do I think that individuals should run the show/self-govern… look what happened when society was left to their own devices during lockdown… all crime is up by 3 to 4-fold or more.

Those who really do fear what is going on/being implemented right now, are those (from all levels of society) who are committing the most heinous and immoral of crimes, and I would say that they are the ones being culled (or, for lesser crimes, imprisoned).

I wouldn’t call lockdown being left to our own devices.

Ideally the Deep State shouldn’t have any power.

The people, mostly as individuals, and 2ndly as a democracy, should have all the power.

Well hundreds of millions more are starving this year, thanks to lockdown, and hundreds of millions more are unemployed.
In the west, the government will intervene to help them, but at the cost of their bodily integrity, freedom and privacy.
I believe abortion, crime, drug overdose and suicide are skyrocketing, all thanks to lockdown.

Then maybe that’s just me… and maybe similar Others…? I feel like I have zero responsibilities and burdens, except for the interests I choose to have.

I think that that is what America is experiencing right now, in that the US government doesn’t serve the People, but that the US government dictates to their People, in a put-up-and-shut-up kind of manner. Do you think there’s large sums of money involved?

That is true…

I’d call that being left to their own devices…

I have no sympathy for all, but the suicides and pregnancies caused by rape.

What if the ‘Deep State’ is quite different but only appearing to be contrary qualitatively, reversing to scientism’s true objective, of defining universal truths by which government can effectively simulate the ‘Good’ in man, so as to insure his survival?

Just putting it out there to presuppose some kind of devil’s advocate play.

I agree with this too, but do you not think that society should be well-informed on what is going on and how things will affect them, and not be left-in-the-dark to wait-and-see what happens/what happens to them?

It’s all in the not-knowing and non-information, in where the problem lies… adults aren’t children, but seem to be treated as such, but yet we’re expected to work hard and pay bear taxes to support a whole nation? …right.

Yes, MagsJ, UT against their will and unbeknownst to the people, they are treated like children , in my opinion .
The people are or are becoming delusional if they believe that what goes down today posed as ‘political corectness’ is anything close to it.

The are dumbed down so their manipulation can withstand any academician who warns them otherwise.